Sissy Boy Toy!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Can you really blame your wife for seeking sexual satisfaction from real men once she discovers she has inadvertently married a sissy boy?

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/sissyboytoy.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
BraLover

I've accepted that I'm a cream puff. This coming year I'm going to lose weight/watch less TV/eat clean/cut out junk food and really step up the excersice and get my body back into bodybuilding shape so I can fit into dresses I've bought along with my collection of women's clothes. Also call ldw and you more then I did this past year. Also I want to wear women's clothes more/women's skinny slacks/leggings/yoga pants/boots/panties/bras(without anyone noticing)Ms Violet is really pushing me to do sub contract with Gerso she can feminized into being her cream puff all the time and beyond this coming year. It sounds fun but I want to call other mistresses as well. Once this happens she will have her nails dug into me with no intention of ever letting me go. I'm fine with that. I am wearing women's lotions/mist in which my massuse has stated using on meand she asked if anyone notices and I told her no one has :( :cry: I did come out and say to her I like women's clothes/fashion and said it makes me happy and it's who if become. She had me repeat this over and over. I've worn women's slacks/boots to her place, I didn't say that I like to wear bras/panties/lipstick. I'm going to tell her the reason I've never had a girlfriend is because I like to wear women's clothes. She did say I need to go out with her and her gf. Do you think I come clean? I've never been kissed by a girl ever. With my lawnmower accident when I was 2 I had 15 years of operations and never had cupcake. I would so love to go out with both of them and if they teased me by kissing me/putting makeup/perfume/lipstick on me would be hot. I want it to happen once as I think it would be therapeutic.
andreasissyuk

Snip!
Hi Petey - you should have had experiences of a positive nature with girls, but it did not happen, so instead you sought feminization as you confuse being sissified with intimacy and love. The deeper into this you go, the more the girl with a girl you will become as opposed to being with a girl sexually.

Exploring your locked pink room will mean finding information not originally planned for this life. The door is only unlock-able, once opened, you can never properly shut it again.

I am similar to you. I unlocked my pink room and now I am unable to see a girl as sexually. And even if I could, she has to want/accept me as having that side. I couldn't marry a girl that did not know andrea...

I now have slutty, cupcake fem fantasises I was not supposed to read about.
BraLover

With massuse she's married but she has me come over to her house dressed/told me to bring my lipstick to try on/then she sprayed me in perfumes/lotions. With her being married sex is out of question unless she kisses me as that's fine with me. Ms Olivia said if she wasn't into this she wouldn't have sold me 3 purses/had me come over to her place/put lipsticks/spray me in perfumes/lotions/go on shopping trip dressed in women's clothes/bra/panty, But she did.
EmpressSimone

Bra Lover,

Maybe, your friend has an open relationship or will after a time. Many married guys are not threatened by their wives being with sissies. Andrea, as far as not thinking of women as sexual anymore, that is a matter of personal taste. Yes, many sissies are into men. However, there are also quite a few lesbian sissies and this is also okay.

It's important that we all respect and love one another and their choices. Life is a journey and each one of us must walk our own way!

Hugs and Kisses to both of you!

Simone
Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
Ms. Piper

Tis true that sissies come in all sorts. Some like boys, some like girls, some like whatever Mistress tells them to like! I can appreciate honesty, though, and sissies who pretend to be big strong men and marry women who need a real man do indeed need to shove over and allow their wife to get what she needs. :)
BraLover

EmpressSimone wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:49 am Bra Lover,

Maybe, your friend has an open relationship or will after a time. Many married guys are not threatened by their wives being with sissies. Andrea, as far as not thinking of women as sexual anymore, that is a matter of personal taste. Yes, many sissies are into men. However, there are also quite a few lesbian sissies and this is also okay.

It's important that we all respect and love one another and their choices. Life is a journey and each one of us must walk our own way!

Hugs and Kisses to both of you!

Simone
We talked about this yesterday Ms Simone amongst other things. She told me to send back no 7 lotions as there is chemical that caused breakouts. She has another lotion she wants me to use as it will make my skin really soft along with concealer to cover my 5 o clock shadow. And yes she said she wants me dressed cupcake trip will be last Friday of month. I asked about makeover and she told me Macy's is the better place to do this. She said she's looking forward to this and will be fun time. The best part is she's looking out for me and said not to get carried away with my credit cards cupcake said to wait until we go shopping. Also with purses I owe her along with waxing. That means so much that she's keeping eye on me about this. With other 2 girls I'm really close with I'll have to tell them about this at some point :oops: :cry: :( :shock: though I wore women's mules with my women's skinny slacks it neither didn't notice :(
andreasissyuk

EmpressSimone wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:49 am Andrea, as far as not thinking of women as sexual anymore, that is a matter of personal taste. Yes, many sissies are into men. However, there are also quite a few lesbian sissies and this is also okay.

Simone
I quite like you Simone. Just whether you'd like me!

Would like to try a bit of licking and pegging might be fun lol

Just I need a woman that gets me...teach me some skills!