Chapter 2: Ms. Piper’s Prolific Sissy Cum Dumpster Out on the Town

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

I had written about my naughty little sissy cum dumpster never being satisfied with her assignments, no matter how dirty they were.

She sucked cock on cam, she spread her legs and got fucked like a little whore while I watched, she pranced around in public wearing her sissy heels, and the list goes on and on. I do so love to see a well-trained sissy show off her skills!

Thing is, when a sissy performs so well and develops her skills to such a level, you have to keep ratcheting it up. That’s exactly where my advanced little sissy and I found ourselves this week.

She needed an extra humiliating sissy assignment that was extra challenging to give her an extra boost of sissylicious tingles.

Ms. Piper’s Prolific Sissy Cum Dumpster Out on the Town
gemsissy

Ms. Piper wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:28 pm I had written about my naughty little sissy cum dumpster never being satisfied with her assignments, no matter how dirty they were.

She sucked cock on cam, she spread her legs and got fucked like a little whore while I watched, she pranced around in public wearing her sissy heels, and the list goes on and on. I do so love to see a well-trained sissy show off her skills!

Thing is, when a sissy performs so well and develops her skills to such a level, you have to keep ratcheting it up. That’s exactly where my advanced little sissy and I found ourselves this week.

She needed an extra humiliating sissy assignment that was extra challenging to give her an extra boost of sissylicious tingles.

Ms. Piper’s Prolific Sissy Cum Dumpster Out on the Town
Sounds extra thrilling, humiliating, and cummy good!