~Ms. Scarlett's Sissy Slave~ New MP3

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Donna CD

I must chip in to add that I as well loved no LOVED this audio, this is pretty much exactly my own fantasy. I many times dressed in cupcake's things (as well as older cupcake's) and longed to be 'caught'. Later it became my sexy wife in the role

The leather...excellent, boots----excellent, and you hit my smoking fetish as well

I have never contacted a Mistress here as the choosing seemed so difficult, I now know that we would be a great match and I am saving to have a long session to explore this scene in greater depth to see how cupcake transforms me into her sexy girlfriend

My love and adoration to you

Donna
Could be either:
I enjoy being a girl

or

Man, I feel like a woman
Miss Scarlett

Hi Donna CD,

Don't hold back now. Did you like the audio? :wink:

Don't wait to long to save for a chat. We can do a lot in ten minutes especially since i know what you are looking for. Sometimes the best laid plans for a longer call don't (can't) last that long if you know what I am saying.

Also, if you have some ideas about what you would like in the call please feel free to send me an email with your thoughts and I will read them over....MadameinCharge@aol.com

I am so glad you enjoyed the audio, Donna

cupcake Scarlett
littlegirlyboy

i don't know about anyone else, but when the story got to the part about kissing and licking the boot, then sucking on the heel, i paused it, ran upstairs and got a boot, backed up the story and did the licking and sucking on comand. It made me feel like i was there. Very enjoyable
Miss Scarlett

Thank you Littlegirlyboy,

Props can always make the experience more real. I'm glad you got to suck some boot and enjoy yourself.

You should see my five inch black patent heels with the spiked heel. They make for great licking and sucking :wink:

Miss Scarlett
Donna CD

I would love to suck on those heels while you smoked and taught me how to sexily put on my makeup

Love Donna
Could be either:
I enjoy being a girl

or

Man, I feel like a woman
Donna CD

Mistress I am in th echat room right now if you are not too busy

Donna
Could be either:
I enjoy being a girl

or

Man, I feel like a woman
babyryan

yes cupcake Scarlett, i did make a mess in my cupcake listening to your audio, i couldnt help it
babyryan
Miss Scarlett

Oh, poor babyryan :cry:

What has cupcake told you about making messes? Was I sweet and understanding and let it go? OOOOOhhhh NO!

There is a new audio coming and let's just say it has your name written all over it.

A spanking should do, but a public spanking stings even worse....

cupcake Scarlett
babyryan

no cupcake, you never let my messes go unpunished. im sorry, and I know you will treat me the way I deserve
babyryan
joey160

ohhhh cupcake I am sooooo humiliated !! I am such i little sissyslut! I'm cupcake sissy foot freak and you know how pathetic I really am....
I cant believe how sadistic you are cupcake....
Jeanie

:wink: You would be the best cupcake ever. Hearing this really makes me feel so girlish. I love being a sissy so much.
Jeanie, a sissy boy in panties.
Miss Scarlett

joey160,

How could you possibly call cupcake sadistic? That really hurts my feelings so to make myself feel better cupcake is removing her nylons and you will lick my pretty little feet and suck my toes; red polish and all.

Now be a good sissy and crawl over here to cupcake.

cupcake Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

Jeanie,

I appreciate your observation. Sissy boys in panties have to be disciplined for their own good and all cupcake can do is make sure they do as they are told or face the punishment.

You know that if cupcake wasn't on top of your every move you would make a big mess of things, literally, and cupcake just can't have that.

cupcake Scarlett
babyryan

cupcake i am doing my best to not end up with another public spanking
Miss Scarlett

babyryan, a little too late and a little wet to getout of that now.

Should be a very interesting shopping trip today...stop whining :cry:

cupcake