~Ms. Scarlett's Sissy Slave~ New MP3

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

keepzip

:lol: This is the most erotic tape I`ve ever heard, every boys dream.
I have wanked my little cock into my black lacey panties over and over again listening to it........please oh1 please give us more.....make the little sissy wank and cum in front of you in his ...your panties.
get your friends round to tease him and make him wank and maybe dildo him.......but best make him lick your lovely CUNT the word is erotic.

PANTIEWANKING boy[/u]
Scarlett

Thank you EllieTV and keepzip.

Hot and erotic are two of my favorite words.

Scarlett
sissy cindy

Hi

I just wanted to thank you for this amazing Audio. It was amazing.

:)
sissy_sindy

thank You so much Mistress Scarlett. i just LUV your audio recordings. :D
Scarlett

Thank you sissy_sindy. I'm working on some new ones now so they should be up shortly.

Miss Scarlett
Naughty_Sissy

Thank You for the wonderful storie cupcake. You have a very pretty voice. :)
Scarlett

You are welcome Naughty Sissy and thank you for the compliment.

I was recently sent another script which I will record and have Ms.Ally post. I hope you like it too.

Miss Scarlett
sissychar

Fantastic audio Miss Scarlett! Thank You and i always love what You do to us...that is, i mean those sissies! :P

Further, as a pervie with a smoking fetish, You really and truly brought me to my stocking-clad knees like the lil sissy bitch i am! i mean THEY are, that is, Miss!

Sincerely,
sissy charlotte
Sincerely,
cuckable
Scarlett

sissychar,

I'm glad you too enjoyed the audios I made for "those" sissies.

Maybe you have a little of the sissy in you....nah.
:wink:

Miss Scarlett
sissychar

Miss Scarlett, i certainly enjoy Your audios.
You 'pull no punches' with the wimps, and Your voice is incredible (like i am the first to tell You THAT)!

i am very grateful that folks like me have this forum to chat with You and the other Dominant Ladies here.
i realize how fortunate we are to have this opportunity. Of course by 'folks like me' i am referring to individuals who appreciate silky smooth voices and some sexy, cruel dialogue!!

And You're saying i might have a little sissy in me?
There is a joke in there somewhere but i am a little too distracted by You to make one!
:oops:

Thank You again Miss Scarlett!!
Sincerely,
cuckable
Scarlett

slut charlotte,

I'm beginning to think you like being in Sissy School.

Another aspect besides what you mentioned about the opportunity for you and others to communicate with the Mistresses is that you can communicate with each other.

We all need a safe place to just let it out and the message boards are just for that. We all live so far apart from each other and there aren't many communities where you can look up in the yellow pages or go on the internet to find where the next sissy meeting or party will be.
So we take up residency in Sissy Town and go to Sissy School K-12.

You made me laugh when you said there was a joke in there somewhere when you quoted me. As long as I have been in this business I still come up with lines like that and will get a laugh when I have no idea what I have said that is funny.....then it hits me. I can't count how many times I've said things and thought, what was I thinking?

In talking about how we all bond here whether Mistress and Sissy or sissy to sissy I thought of our new school slogan...."It takes a village to raise a sissy".
Wasn't that clever? I should get an award for originality.

Miss Scarlett
sissychar

Mistress Scarlett,
i think You make an excellent point when You say "It takes a village to raise a sissy" and i am not just 'sucking up' when i say that. (er... well You know what i mean!)

A forum like this is an important outlet i think, and You Lovely Ladies of the site are most generous to take the time to train and 'coach'.
i think many sissies and subbies are grateful for the attention and hopefully appreciate the energy it takes, Mistress!

Although it might take a village sometimes, i was thinking that there are parts of sissies that can be raised quite easily!! TOO easily, little sluts that we are! i mean they are!
Sincerely,
cuckable
Scarlett

slut charlotte,

But it may take a village to make her the best little slut she can be.

There is always room for improvement. I've talked to some sissy sluts who thought they knew it all, but had never tried some things I suggested or dealt with new and different fantasies.

"Be all that you can be" Oh so many original slogans I am coming up with.

Miss Scarlett
sissy_sindy

this is soooo HOT :!:
of course, you know what i was doing while listening :oops: