~Ms. Scarlett's Sissy Slave~ New MP3

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Kelly Crossdress

Just listened to the file, while lying in bed in my nightie and panties...and I loved it..I got so excited by it. Something like this was always a fantasy of mine growing up. Getting caught by cupcake and having her take control...thanks!

Kelly
Miss Scarlett

Kelly,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the audio.

I also think lying in bed with nightie and panties on is the best way to listen to any of these audios.

Maybe we should set up a poll and see how others are dressed and where they are when they listen to these :wink:

cupcake Scarlett
sissy girl kathy

Dear Mistress, You were wonderful , so humiliating and in control- if only You had disciplined the sissy boy - it would have been even more irressitible

sissy girl kathy
Miss Scarlett

sissy girl Kathy,

I posted the audio with the permission from the sissy who purchased it.

He wrote the story and that's as far as he went with it.

Ask some of my other sissy babies about my discipline, such as how I take their temperatures, spank their bottoms and make them dress when we go out. cupcake has to train them to behave and its not an easy job, but someone has to do it.

cupcake Scarlett
sheila_g

Hi Lovely Miss Scarlett! This is just an amazing mp3! Thank you so much for making it! What a lucky pathetic sissy boy to have been caught red handed playing in mommie's neglige! I think things are going to be a little different now between mommie and sissygirl slut... I love how real you sound in this mp3, you really take us thru how you really would laugh at one us sissies.... and how good it feels to having our secret finally revealed, we don't mind being laughed at and how much this will help us begin seeing ourselves for what we truly our behind our male facade..... girls!! thank you Miss Scarlet!
sissy Sheila
Kelly Crossdress

Ooo, Miss Scarlett...I agree, every sissy should be lying in bed wearing panties and a nightie when the listen to these audio's. Just lying like that as you listen makes you feel so weak and helpless. I also find myself answering when a question is asked, either nodding my head, or actually speaking back. Usually I answer in a little sissy voice. I would love to hear where and how other listen as well.

Kelly
Miss Scarlett

Thank you Sheila and Kelly,

My audios probably sound so real because once I get into the story line my mind just stays in that mode and I picture everything happening as I am talking.

I love doing these audios because it's like a little vacation from reality while I am doing them. Sometimes when I listen to them after I am done it all sounds new to me because I'm in another world while recording them :wink:

So glad you enjoyed them.

Miss Scarlett
jessiebelleisme

i just listened to the mp3 and i have to say WOW i wish was that sissy :D
thank You SOOOO much Miss Scarlet Ma'am
Miss Scarlett

Jessiebelleisme,

You are very welcome. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Now put on some red high heels, close your eyes, click the heels together three times and say out loud three times, "I wish I were that sissy, I wish I were that sissy, I wish I were that sissy" and maybe you will be :wink:

Miss Scarlett
jessiebelleisme

ooooohhhh yes Ma'am, Miss Scarlett

*puts on the red high heels, closes my eyes, and clicks the heels together three times, and saying*

i wish i were that sissy, i wish i were that sissy, i wish i were that sissy
Nancy in a nightie

Dear Miss Scarlett,

Thank you for providing such a wonderful audio. I especially adore your lovely voice and genuine, mocking laughter.
The outfit you describe yourself wearing is so sexy and I could really believe it was me at your feet, looking up your skirt :oops:
I know it's wrong but I'm always trying to sneak cupcake up women's skirts.
Sorry for being such a bad, weakling sissy.

Nancy
Miss Scarlett

Well, Nancy it looks like you like having your skirt getting sneaky looks up it too....naughty, naughty, naughty

That audio was done for another sissy in the UK, hence "Mummy" as cupcake this time.

I always find it amusing to do calls or audios with UK sissies afterwards when I think about my southern accent and being called Mummy. I guess we will just say this Mummy is from the southern part of UK :wink:

Scarlett
kathrineslut

Oh my goood.
Miss Scarlett, this is by far one of the best sissy audios i have ever heard.

Your voice is so great and controlling. And when you laugh i can feel it in my panties :oops: :oops: .

I have listened to this recording 4 times , and it still gets me so turned on. Keep up the incredible work.
Kisses from Sissy Kathrine
anna marie stevens

oh thank you sooo much for your story .i feel like a true sissy slave now.i so wish to serve a mistress.
silkygirl

I was home alone this morning In the chat room here and turned on this audio I listening and chating. I sudenly had to get dressed for real even though I didn't have time on went the corset nylons heel slip and wig thank you sssoooo much for awonderful morning

sissy anytime you want silky :D :D