~Audio by Ally~ Pink Satin Panties

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

beths_pantyslut

Chello!

This one didn't need to be buried on pg 6!

tonya
terpsichore84

I really miss these kind of playful, sexy posts. There seems to be so much anger and aggression in the audio postings these days. Sometimes gentle coercion can be incredibly erotic. Can we get back to simple, sensual seduction? Please? :?
Ms Ally
Site Admin

I think that can be arranged!! I just put a new mic on my Amazon list (my old one is buried deep in the moving boxes in the garage!) Let me see what I can do to accommodate this request :)
terpsichore84

That would be incredible, Ms. Ally. I'm really looking forward to it. :D
Ms Ally
Site Admin

I've just posted two new audios, one from a script provided by Daisy, and one from my own imagination ;) They should be to your liking if you're into the softer, gentler side of sissihood.
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
Dena

I LOVE pink satin panties!
_Davina_

This has always been one of my favorite audios. I love to think of it as the "sissy test" that no sissy can ever hope to pass. And I'm very happy to see it back on page one! ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
terpsichore84

This is my all time favorite and I agree that it makes a perfect sissy test. I'll occasionally play it and try to keep from getting aroused.

I always fail. :oops:
Sissy Steff

OMG Ms. Ally, what an arousing clip, your steamy voice combined with the content. I just LUV the way you say the word "panties" speaking of which, mine need changing after listening.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Why thank you, girls :)
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
terpsichore84

So, classic audios like this are gone forever? That's too bad.

There are some older audios that I scripted that have also been deleted. This place has really changed. :(
terpsichore84

It's like a ghost town populated only by ads and super aggressive, "extreme" feminization samples.

Is there another forum out there that's more like the GirlieBoards circa 2005-2011?
terpsichore84

I tired using the wayback search engine but none of the pages have been archived.
Jamie Michelle

terpsichore84 wrote:So, classic audios like this are gone forever? That's too bad.

There are some older audios that I scripted that have also been deleted. This place has really changed. :(
No, light-type of feminization audios are still posted here. Go over the individual posts by the mistresses here. They do exist.
terpsichore84 wrote:It's like a ghost town populated only by ads and super aggressive, "extreme" feminization samples.

Is there another forum out there that's more like the GirlieBoards circa 2005-2011?
The "extreme"-type of feminization audios have been a part of Sissy School since the beginning. I ought to know because I've been here from almost the very beginning.

Regarding other LDW Group forums with audios, there's the Cock Control/Teasemania forum at http://teasemania.com/forum/ . But there's nothing like the Sissy School forum on this verdant Earth of ours. Headmistress Ms. Ally has really created something special with her empire of girliness.

Regarding your statement concerning ads, sometimes spammers post ads here, but they usually get deleted.

Pertaining to your "ghost town" remark: I have noticed a bit of slacking-off in the robustness of discussions which used to occur here within circa the last year. And recently there does seem to be less audios posted.

The economy is bad for many people. This undoubtedly must be getting a lot of people in the doldrums. Hence, sissy males enjoying their femininity, posting on the Sissy School forum in girlie delight, and interacting with the mistresses, perhaps is down. Unfortunately, the economy is going to get far, far worse. But I see no contradiction with staring cupcake square in the eye while yet still having a grand ol' time (so long as one makes sure to stay on the correct side of existence). After all, it's the fate of all humans, regardless of how good or bad times are. So I hope things pick up, despite the hardships many people are going through, and are going to go through even deeper.
terpsichore84 wrote:I tired using the wayback search engine but none of the pages have been archived.
Probably the now-cupcake-link audio files exist on some downloaders' hard-drives. They probably also still exist on some LDW Group computers somewhere, and/or the computers of the mistresses who recorded them.

So off hand, the way I account it, this leaves three potentially-productive avenues for you to pursue if you would like to obtain a now-cupcake-link audio file: (1) post within the audio thread asking if someone who downloaded the file can upload it to a free file-host service and post the link; (2) email Ms. Ally and ask her if she can post within the relevant thread a live link to the audio file; or (3) contact the individual mistress who recorded the audio. Item No. 3 might be a non-starter for some audios, because some of the then-mistresses are no longer mistressing.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Dena

I have a copy, any suggestions on how to post it?!