~Audio by Ally~ Pink Satin Panties

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

(Special thanks to Ms. Tara for providing this script for me!)

http://www.sissyschool.com/ally_satinpanties.mp3

This is a short sound file about sneaking a pair of pink satin panties onto a sleeping sissy.

A girlygirl is a *girl's* best friend! For sissy phone training, call us at 800-356-6169 - 1.99 per minute, billed to your credit card. 18+ sissies only!
Last edited by Ms Ally on Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nancy in a nightie

Oh Thank You Ms Ally and Ms Tara for yet another lovely audio clip.

I've only got a slow dial-up connection but my clitty was hard with anticipation even before the download completed. I must admit I had a messy "accident" in my panties not half an hour ago. They had just about dried but now they're all sticky again! :D

I hope you don't mind me asking but do real girls wear panties under their nighties? You see, I rarely wear panties to bed. I like my nighties to caress all my tender places...

I really love vintage style deep briefs though. (PINK SATIN of course.) I like the way they cupcake above the waistband of my trousers when I'm out shopping. :oops:

Here's a piccie of one of my favourite pairs. I bought them online from Secrets In Lace.

Pretty, yes? It's a good thing nylon is so easy to wash. :)

I KNOW I'm going to dream about panties tonight. Thank you again! :lol:

Curtsies
Nancy
Jeanie

Its every sissy panty boy's dream to be program while sleeping. To have girly dreams of wearing pretty pink panties with their shirts tucked inside their panties just to show off the pretty lacy waist band. Being unable to resist going in a woman's store and shopping for panties. To stand there and hold up each and every pair and examining them and even holding them up to his sissy waist to see how they would look and dream about how they would feel. :oops: You are the master of every sissy boy mind and body. Keep up your wonderful work. :lol:
Jeanie, a sissy boy in panties.
nikkia

Wonderful!
Such a lovely teasing voice
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Thank you my dear :)
sissy girl kathy

Mistress Ally, You are so wonderfully at humiliating us little sissies; You make me never want to get out of my bra and panty

sissy girl kathy
Ms Ally
Site Admin

sissy girl kathy wrote:Mistress Ally, You are so wonderfully at humiliating us little sissies; You make me never want to get out of my bra and panty

sissy girl kathy
But my goodness, whyever would you even THINK of getting out of your bra and panties you silly sissy?
young_in_panties

your voice is lovely, and as always, your audio tracks make my panties damp.

thank you, I adore you.
jbalk20

Thank you so much Miss Ally for that audio clip it made my panties so wet but i am trying not to cum since I have cummed all this week so far. Your voice is lovely. It made my sissy clit rock hard after the first 15 seconds.
Thanks
Sissy Jenny
pantyfilled

Wow! You are very good Mistress Ally! I got a hard girlie clit listening to that one. Next time I am in the city I am going into a ladies store and will try some on before I buy. :oops:
I enjoy the role playing stories, I do not think I could survive this kind life in a real situation. I just like wearing Pink Panties :-)
sissy girl kathy

Mistress Ally wrote "But my goodness, whyever would you even THINK of getting out of your bra and panties you silly sissy?"

Unfortunately Mistress Ally sometimes this silly sissy can't get away with hiding what it wears so off the bra and panties have to go , while the desire to get them back on immediately grows; so goes the life of this silly sissy

sissy girl kathy
Ms Ally
Site Admin

I know, I know, so sad, the life of a sissy separated from her beloved panties!!

Thank heavens for the private times, when one may luxuriate in the wonderousness of satin panties.
girly_sub

omg, id love for Mistress to dress me in cute, darling sexy pink panties.
Gawd, i love panties
OH, PANTIES PANTIES PANTIES!!!

Respecfuly, your lil cum slerping cock sucking sissy
LisaAnn69

Sorry, gotta go put on a fresh pair now. Couldn't help myself.
What are you waiting for? Panty me, please.
utahutah

With apologies to Dickens, PLEASE MISTRESS, CAN I HAVE SOME MORE?