Erica's Birthday - a proposed audio submission

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

whyguys1

Wonder if it would be worthy of a Mistresses' audio:

Erica's Birthday part one (Awakening Five Years Later)

As dawn broke Sandra looked at her ex-husband's feminine body beside her. Her heart swelled with victory and pride at how she had brought him to such a humiliating unmanly state. Still, she knew these occasional shows of consideration were important in the re-training and control of males. The soft morning light heightened his girlishness. Gentle shadows accenting the curves of his body and breasts on the silken sheets of HER master bed. And he had used his eager and well-trained tongue to bring her more than a few tremors of orgasm in the dark hours of the night. In a way, for a male, he had his sporadic uses, especially since his feminization now seems to have accelerated. Sandra woke him up, yanking at the end of the gold lace hair-ribbon that she had Erica wear to contrast his shoulder length brunette curls.... She smiled down at his dutifully and perfectly made-up face.

"Oh, Master.... I'm SORRY I was still sleeping... I should have awakened first to attend to you... Erica's voice was was dainty and demur, soft and submissive, just cupcake had been trained. Very few except the most experienced Female Masters would suspect the voice was not that of a real girl.

"Erica, you're forgiven... it is your Birthday after all, I'll be lenient, this once. And Erica, even though you are merely a male -- you do know that I still am somewhat fond of you, especially since you've come to realize your place." Sandra softly taunted.

"ERICA"... after all this time, hearing that name still cut through his psyche like a scalpel unmanning his very spirit.

Sandra playfully toyed with the lace edge at the top of Erica's black satin teddy. She reached in, circling her hand teasingly to stroke Erica's petite but still growing hormoned breasts. Erica's face, neck and breasts flushed with embarrassment as his nipples became erect. His loins quaked in desire again.

Since today, March 8th, ironically International Women's Day, marked his birthday as Erica (not his real birthday as Eric, a day now lost more in memory than real to him) Sandra had as tradition permitted him to spend the night prior beside her in bed. Last night being in bed next to Sandra was delightful and exciting... yet also degrading and frustrating... just as it always was in the past those few nights a year it was allowed for special occasions or rewards for particular milestones of his sex role reorientation training and feminization.

Sandra's hand next slid down his slippery teddy to his thighs and the lacy tops of his smoke hued stockings. She stroked his nylon encased girlishly slim and smooth shaven legs. More unrequieted desire built in the center of his sexuality as Sandra tickled the crease of Erica's legs at the edge of the steel chastity belt that imprisoned his male genitals smoothly and discretely from showing any evidence of masculine bulge in his panties.

Only thinking of how shamed he was at his ever-increasing loss of manhood aided the fire in his libido to subside. At times Erica even wished she could forget her past maleness totally, perhaps then the torture of unsatisfied male desire would disappear or at minimum be more tolerable.

Sandra tapped Erica's metal restriction shastity device. Sandra smiled triumphantly, and in her haughty confident but still lyrical feminine voice asked Erica questions to which she knew the answers, but more wanted to hear her ex-husband reiterate so as to humiliate her further by having to revisit the travel down the road that saw the demise of his manhood.

"Erica.... how many years does this make it... five? Yes five years of sex-role re-orientation. Oh such delightful changes we've seen in you... yet there'll be such better ones ahead! Do you remember how you fumbled putting on your first bra? Think about the mess you used to make applying lipstick, foundation, blush, mascara and shadow. Doesn'r it make you glow how perfectly you do all those things now? Wasn't it awful when you would thought you had a right to sexual demands on Females? I'm so proud of the adjustments you've made accepting the proper male station in life and towards Women! Aren't you happy you've been relieved of all those vile false masculine pretenses?"

(Sandra smirks amused yet mockingly)

"Erica, cupcake lady, you REALLY have come a long way! You have so well re-learned your place properly as a male should. Look at yourself... so very different from the vile domineering ex-husband who thought he ruled our relationship. You are SO-O-O lovely... and your behaviour, thought, mannerisms, bearing, dress ... you are nearly perfect in your femininity. Genetic females might almost find you attractive enough to have sex with you... fortunately more and more of us don't accept anything other than the real thing, the perfection of a Sapphic relationship.

(Sandra lets out a taunting satisfied sigh and moan)

"But seeing you and other males accepting your appropriate new roles and developing your natural feminine submissiveness and serving your Female Masters IS quite satisfying enough for us to endure keeping you around. Erica, doesn't it please you that your sex has some utilitarian purpose in life, even if it is such a marginal one as serving your Female Superiors.

A tear forms in one of Erica's eyes, she hopes it does not affect her mascara, as Erica feels more of her manhood lost cupcake answers.

"Yes, it is a privilege you allow us to serve, Master Sandra....

Sandra stretches her arms out energetically, yawning...

"Now Erica, you've been rewarded enough. Time to get your girlish ass in motion... I want my breakfast here in twenty minutes.... we have a busy day today... you've got cleaning up to do... decorations to get up.... extra cooking.... besides all your other traditionally male household chores....

"Yes, Erica, you still HAVE to listen to your cupcake-feminization recordings.... You'll MAKE time.... are you ARGUING with me?!? I thought not!

"Now I realize your five year Birthday Party tonight means extra, not fewer duties for you... I suspect at least 19 guests....

"Erica, silly girl -- of course that's counting only Females..... there are five males being brought but they're only attending as extra maids to help you serve throughout the evening. Won't it be nice for you to have others to talk about housework, make-up, feminine fashion, cooking, trade Female Master gossip... you know all those things that interest you pretty little males.

"Now do get going, my feminine little wench.

"ERICA, GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT, cupcake LADY!!! How DARE you forget to CURTSEY when leaving my or any Female's presence. Try again, give a bit more sense of being demure as you dip and lower your head. That's better. Still, you did forget, so bring up my riding crop when you bring my breakfast. Five strokes shall be your punishment (Sandra laughs)... how fitting... one for each Birthday year.

Erica cupcake a smile although her spirit is one of complete defeat.

"Yes Master Sandra, i shall bring Your breakfast and Your crop, it is proper i be punished... may i be dismissed, Master?

This time Erica remembers to curtsey before leaving, the echo of her high heels on the hardwood stairs mark her swift but dainty exit towards her male kitchen domain and her culinary duties.

Sandra picks up the phone. She dials. In a few second she begins talking.

"Amanda... hello LOVER (Sandra makes a sexy kissing noise over the phone) my little Erica should have everything in order for our party tonight. Believe me, you'll love seeing HER for the first time. Yes, I KNOW in a few years you'll have that bastard husband of yours in the same state. Amanda, our meeting a few weeks ago was fate. You just have to get out from under Ron... or shall we say the future "VERONICA" (Sandra laughs heartily) Yes, Mandy, miss you so-o much too, darling. See you tonight, sexy. Love you too!

(Sandra lets out a deep sensual sigh)

(Sandra chuckles heartily, cupcake says to herself.)

Yes Erica, in five years...as the old cigarette commercial used to say, "You've come a long way, cupcake.... but GIRL, you have NO idea what changes we women have for you and your feeble sex in the NEXT five years.
whyguys1

Still wonder if any of the Mistresses want to try recording the above?

Thanks,

whyguys
whyguys1

WAWWWW..... :(

Pretty pleathe with thugar on it.... won't any of the Mithtretheth record thith?!?

I promith to write further chapterth...

(triple dog dare curtseys)

(I wanted a Red Ryder 200 shot carbine with a compass in the stock and my wife only let me have a Wonder Woman Barbie with kenni tied up in a pink prom gown!!!!! :oops: )
hotlips1

I would give anything to wake up and be woman. Help!!! Mee!!
Hana with Luv
Miss Tara

I recorded it, waysie, so look for it soon:)
Call me at 800-730-3298 and
come hear the rest of my audio at my blog!
www.kinkyroleplay.com
whyguys1

Miss Tara wrote:I recorded it, waysie, so look for it soon:)
(right leg back, left slightly forward, knees bent, head lowered, delicately lifting the hem of my skirt) I curtsy as dutifully and daintily as possible. However, my blushing shows my embarrassment :oops: at being cupcake to behave so unmanly.

Thank you Ms Tara... I look forward to hearing the recording of yet another male learning his... I mean her proper place... :cry: