Chastity Training For Sissies ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

How does a Mistress trick a chronic wanking sissy into the cage? Here is one way!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... issies.mp3
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

M_Cassandra wrote:How does a Mistress trick a chronic wanking sissy into the cage? Here is one way!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... issies.mp3
Thank You so much, Mistress: and You'll be pleased to hear that this particular pantywaist has been so successful with his slimming programme that not only can he fit snugly into skirts and dresses that Real girls wear, but also that the frilliest of real women panties now fit as snugly around his girly middle as nature intended for Real girls! :D .

As for chastity training, what fetish wear would You promise to wear for me? :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy_sindy

ooooh, what a cunning Mistress you are Ms Cassandra! :shock: :oops:
M_Cassandra

Well Stephanie, a black rubber cat suit may intimidate and excite and sindy above all could us a HUGE dose of chastity training :lol:
candy cumslut

Thank Mistress Cassandra for this very exciting message. i really liked the mulitiple orgasm part of the chastity training, but cringe at the thought of being locked in a chastity device.

i have always thought that locking a sissy's little cupcake cupcake in a restrictive cock cage like a CB 2000 to be the cruelest punishment Dominant Women can do to their sissies.

Although, Mistress Cassandra, i must agree with that seeing we little pantywaist sissies frantically running around the house in our frilly lingerie, stockings and spiked heels with our little dickies locked in a pink chastity device would be quite amusing for You and Your friends.

i could just see the little perverts begging and pleading to be unlocked. Whatever would You say to our pleas Mistress?
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
miss prissy pindick

Thank You Mistress Cassandra foe the sexy and humiliationg message. Nothing strikes fear into the hearts of we simple minded, compulsive masturbating pantywaist sissies like the thought of being locked in a chastity device for long perioes of time.

And, of course, the tease of seeing Mistress Cassandra in sexy lingeire and spiked heels or a fetish attire makes our frustration even worse.

But what is a beautifull Mistress, like Yourself, supposed to do wth Her sissy jerkoffs. There is no better way to get dedicated performance out of sissy maid or sissy whore then to lock up their little dickies and offer release as a reward for excellent performance.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
M_Cassandra

Indeed! "spare the rod" goes a long way in training little panty waists and nancy maids :)
miss prissy pindick

Well Mistress Cassandra it seems Your cruelty has risen to a new level. First You lock up the little dickies of Your compulsive, sissy masturbators in those awfully restrictive and painfull cock harnesses and now we bring out the rod, cane, paddle etc to inflict a painfull ass whipping, probably well deserved.

Nothing like a sissy dicklet in bondage and a good caning to keep a sissy maid's attention on his housework scrubbing floors and toilets and less time thinking about his next jerkoff session.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
StephanieFashionModel

M_Cassandra wrote:Well Stephanie, a black rubber cat suit may intimidate and excite and sindy above all could us a HUGE dose of chastity training :lol:
Wow, that will certainly excite, Mistress!! :D
Does it have sharp claws? :wink:

sissy_sindy

M_Cassandra wrote:Well Stephanie, a black rubber cat suit may intimidate and excite and sindy above all could us a HUGE dose of chastity training :lol:
ooooooh, you're such a knowing and devilish Mistress! :oops: :twisted:
sissy maid bobette

Lovely recording Mistress Cassandra even though it is somewhat frightening. Whether we sissies admit it or not, we are all perverted, compulsive masturbators who continually let our tiny little dickies do all the thinking for us.

i can certainly understand why beautifull, dominant Women like Yourself have to resort to locking our little dickies in those awfull chastity cages. There is nothing more disgusting than to give a sissy maid a long list of housework only to find the little pervert with his face buried in a laundry basket full of Your dirty panties and stockings rubbing his pathetic little dicklet. And it seems that scoldings and spankings don't seem to solve the problem. It must be discouraging to a Mistress to give Her sissy jerkoff a good ass whipping only to have the whimpering pantywaist stand up displaying a leaking, tiny erection in his panties.

i agree that would be terrilby amusing to see a frustrated sissy running around in his frilly lingerie and spiked heels with his little dickie locked in a pink chastity device begging and pleading with You to unlock him if only for a few minutes
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
CandiGurl

We had a thread here were sissies where somebody commented on wanting to see some audio about chastity, so I'm bumping this for them. :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
StephanieFashionModel

M_Cassandra wrote:Indeed! "spare the rod" goes a long way in training little panty waists and nancy maids :)
panty waist and nancy maid': I'd love to be called that by a taunting Mistress!