Sissy chastity

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

wannabe_baby

Oh my goodness, now I feel totally girly . . . actually, no I feel like more than that. I feel like a pathetic little wimp, made to look like a girl, but one who is basically worthless. As expendable as a toy and having all the use of one. Just as it should be. :oops:
miss prissy pindick

Spectacuar Mistress Elizabeth and, of course, right on target. we sissies can be totally shaved and dressed in frilly lingerie, french maid's unforms, sleazy dressed with whorish makeup and five inch heels, but something is missing when we sport our three, four or five inch erections in our frilly panties or having our little dickies sticking out of a pair of crothchless panties.

Nothing drains the self respect and total loss of dignity of a sissy then when we have our little cupcake cupcake locked in a chastity device by a beautifull, extremely dominant Bitch Godess like Yourself. Public humiliation in our sissy outfits or pimped out as a cheap sleazy prostitute is preferable to being locked in chastity.

With no promise of release we are reduced to groveling little worms crawling on the floor begging and pleading for release from our cock prisons.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid bobette

Just a lovely recording Mistress Elizabeth. But, Mistress, may i say that we dim witted, hair brained sissies are totally void of any dignity and self respect as we dress in our frilly lingerie and serve You or our Mistress.

Yes its true our little three or four inch dickies are always hard and sticking straight out in front of our panties, but when You verbally abuse us or show us off to Your female friends we are full of shame and fear and locked in a state of dread embarassment.

So Mistress Elizabeth, i don't think locking us in chastity will rob us of self respect or our dignity, we are already crawling and begging for permission to jerk oursleves off. But Mistress Elizabeth, what sissy does not not want to compulsively masturbate.

Oh my Gosh...i guess that's what the cock cages are for!!!
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
CandiGurl

A really nice chastity audio by Miss Elizabeth, so I wanted to bump it so others could hear :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
ashplosh

Did Elizabeth leave if her profile is gone? That would be a shame she seems like such a good sissy trainer.
_Davina_

I would have to assume that means that particular account is closed
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'