Erica's Birthday - for Ms Tara

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

whyguys1

Ms Tara... a particularly strange and debilitating half year or so. Computer, and personal woes. My apologies!

However, dredged up touched up, polished, etc this installment of the Erica's Birthday files. And yes, in spite of the length of this work which you shall likely have to divide into several parts)... THERE shall be more to come.

Hopefully, when you want it, it will not have as great a delay in arriving as this one took. :roll: :oops:

PARTY PREPARATIONS and SURPRISE! ....a few OLD "GIRLFRIENDS"!

FUTURE SAYING:

When establishing a proper home a FEMALE's first duty is to CLEAN UP the male's ACT... after that it is the male's proper ACT dutifully to CLEAN UP the FEMALE'S home!!!

The flowing stream of hot shower water rinsed the rich foaming white suds of shampoo down Erica's dark brunette locks to where they settled thickly peaked on her firm shapely breasts. Erica sighed, thinking that the foam mimic-ed two luscious pointed mounds of Dairy Queen soft serve that had been drawn from an ice cream making machine and placed upon her previously flat manly chest. Was there no daily mundane act, not even showering, that didn't point how embarrassing modern life was becoming for males under Female authority?

The soft warm luxurious scented suds of the body rinse did feel refreshing to Erica's shrinking penis and testes kept femininely flat, in control and hidden beneath her Neo-steel She-male chastity belt. Erica tried, as he always did while showering or bathing, to shake her hips and to massage the edges of her chastity belt to increase ANY kind of sensation to her privates. As usual, Erica gave up.... always finding herself only more frustrated for such futile attempt.

Erica sobbed. Her tears were intertwined and lost in the cleansing water for the remainder of her shower.

After drying his slim curvaceous body and his soft shoulder length curls, Erica sat at his pastel pink vanity. With nearly professional skill Erica swiftly applied foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick as if he had been doing so his entire life. With not much time allowed by Sandra, he also dressed in a lovely pink lace size 36-C Wonder-Bra, matching garterbelt, sheer medium top-lace trimmed tan stockings, a simple pink thigh length satin slip, pink panties and his most plain but still stylish black mid-calf length straight tailored skirted maid's uniform with full plain bib apron and matching cap. Erica liked that it lacked the humiliating shorter and flared maid's skirt of most of his other maid's outfits that demanded use of voluminously ruffled and/or laced petticoats. As he would be working hard this day, Sandra allowed his shoes to be sturdy black opera pumps with only moderate 4-inch heels.

Tonight, however Sandra required that he impress her girlfriends his ladylike prowess navigating in less comfortable but daintier, sexier and more elegant ankle-strapped a minimum 5 1/2 inch stiletto heels.

As Erica was but a third of the way downstairs to begin his wifely household duties, he heard Sandra's stern voice reprimanding him once again.

"ERICA... How much PATIENCE must I have with you!! Get a HAIR-RIBBON on that ditzy bubble-brained head of yours, this minute!! YOU KNOW I LIKE THE WAY RIBBONS SWAY IN THE AIR DELICATELY AS YOU GO ABOUT YOUR FEMININE ACTIVITIES!!!

"MISSY... do you enjoy accruing so many demerits? You are VERY, VERY LUCKY I do not have time right now to discipline you again!

Shaken, Erica despondently returned upstairs to her vanity and tied a long lacy hot pink satin ribbon into a bow on the back of her hair, leaving the bows long streaming ends to flow graciously midway down her back.

Erica again descended the stairs and presented herself in a curtsy to Sandra who sat in her recliner reading Forbes Magazine.

"Master... I hope my choice of hair ribbon is satisfactory... may I now begin my household chores and preparation for tonight's party? I shall try not to disturb you, Master Sandra, by bustling too noisily around you as I work.

Sandra, yawned, stretched and stood up.

"Normally, YES, Erica… I WOULD be annoyed at your distractingly routine male busy work. However, this morning I'm scheduled at the gym for a workout. Following that, I have an afternoon date with Lorraine, Melinda and Jennifer for a round of golf at the Club.

Erica fumed internally at the mention of Melinda and Jennifer. Sandra had always mentioned them as a pair of fervently proselytizing Lesbians. And although Sandra had always spoken positively and defended the lifestyle, she had fortunately never practiced it personally. Erica was sure that that would be one act on Sandra's part that would utterly devastate him and mark the ULTIMATE eradication of his view of his usefulness as a male.

Yes… you are dismissed. So go ahead, cupcake LADY. get to YOUR dusting or vacuuming or whatever your sex does around the home. Also, on the dining room table there's a package of SPECIAL DECORATIONS I want used for the party tonight ... the instructions on exactly how I'd like them displayed should be inside as well...

Suddenly the doorbell ring tone of "I Am Woman" interrupted Sandra. Sandra opened the door to two identical statuesquely tall and highly attractive blond Women in navy blue skirted delivery uniforms. Each stood pushing carts stacked a half dozen boxes high filled with gourmet food, desserts and party supplies for the night's festivities.

Sandra greeted them cheerfully.

"Oh great!! Slaymanski Sisters' Catering, Anika and Karina, is that correct? Come on in, this is my male-wife Erica. SHE'LL show you where to put all the goodies. It's HER five-year feminine role-reorientation Birthday celebration tonight!

Both Anika and Karina faces beamed at Erica highly amused. Then Karina's eyes widened cupcake had to cupcake herself not to burst out laughing. She whispered something in Anika's ear, and Anika giggled softly.

"Oh, YES.... you two probably know Erica, don't you? Weren't you ALL IN HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER some years ago? Of course, you may notice he did look a WEE BIT DIFFERENT back then, wouldn't you say?

Knew him... did they EVER!

Back then, in his "MANLY" high school athlete days, ERIC made a bet with his football team buddies that he would date and bed both twins in the same school year. He succeeded and without either twin knowing he had conquered the her cupcake. This made Eric quite the STUD legend in Clendon High, callously he never cared his male bravado broke up the bond between the Slaymanski twins for years.

Erica felt light-headed and faint as he cupcake himself to curtsy girlishly and gracefully to the two cupcake women whose bodies he had once used and disposed. He gazed down unable to face Anika's and Karina's twinkling eyes.

"Please Masters.... follow me to the kitchen to put the party catering away.

This was too much for Anika and Karina to contain their laughter. Both women tried to apologize to Sandra as they joyfully sputtered in mirthful triumph at the expense of Erica's emasculated embarrassment. Sandra graciously pardoned them, assuring them SHE UNDERSTOOD.

"Oh… PLEASE don't worry about Erica's silly pride.. SHE HAS to learn never to let any NASTY MALE EGO present itself as a problem... EVER! Although a tad of discipline's been necessary at times, SHE more each day is accepting HER new role and lifestyle rather wonderfully...

Sandra stayed until Anika, Karina and Erica put all the goodies away. She was having too much fun watching Erica squirm as the three worked together. The gorgeous twins constantly commented upon Erica's exquisite femininity and attractiveness. Erica wished she would cupcake.... especially when she went to pick up one package and clearly had great difficulty with its weight. Anika was more than pleased to have to run to Erica's rescue, easily talking the burdensome box... In an air of exaggerated mock CHIVALRY Anika GLEEFULLY exacted some very satisfying revenge,

"Oh, SWEETIE-DOLL, you shouldn't try handling something so heavy... that's a job for a FEMALE….not a DAINTY, DELICATE MALE.... you must remember, all your silly old football training is gone now... here’s something more appropriate for my cupcake to do... BE A PRECIOUS... DARLING .... and place these pretty lace doilies, satin napkins with silver rings and cute pastel coasters where KARINA ORDERS you.

Then Anika added one more psychic jab, as her fingers purposely brushed one of Erica's dangling earrings, she leaned and whispered,

"And HONEY... STRAIGHTEN your skirt... you wouldn't dare let YOUR MASTER SANDRA to notice your slip is showing...."

When they finished with the supplies, Sandra paid the Slaymanski Sisters. She thanked them profusely. Adding loudly enough so Erica could hear,

“Anika , Karina…. I'm glad you BOTH and Erica got to see each other, think about OLD TIMES, compare notes and get up to DATE on NEW developments. It was a pleasure, especially how you made Erica feel so useful, even though I know SHE wasn’t much help with the HEAVY WORK of course!

Anika responded:

“Oh don’t thank us! We see the new modern male showing up more and more… but we have to say you have Erica much farther along in his training than just about anyone we’ve come across. Seeing what SHE has BECOME has been REWARD enough!! The PLEASURE we assure you has been OURS!

“Now Erica, curtsy nicely to Master Anika and Master Karina and thank them for their help, just as I told you to….

Erica wanted to run away screaming, but he did as he was commanded. He dipped dutifully before them, and kept eyes lowered to the ground. Erica's voice stammered, relating the points Sandra wanted him to make...

“Thank... thank you Master Anika and Master Karina.... for helping me organizing the delivery and for doing the hard... the strenuous work that I...I could not. You are both SO..SO very.. very STRONG... and since I'm only a... a male... I'm NOT.... So please forgive me if I've ever been a problem... today or ... ever before..."”

Then Erica followed with another final highly nervous submissive curtsy.

Anika and Karina stared at the pitiful Erica and smiled triumphantly-- again suppressing their amusement-- nodding their thanks knowingly towards Sandra. As they were leaving Sandra and Erica heard the sisters break into riotous Female laughter and joking,

“YESSSS! WOW… THERE IS JUSTICE!!....that was fantastic…. Kar, can you believe we feuded for years over what Eric…I mean ER--I--CA….did to us????

“I'm not so sure about that, Annie…. Erica's a HOTTIE!! SHE’S turned out to be quite the PUSSY-TEASE…. I got all wet watching her. I wouldn’t mind having a go at HER present FEMININE charms for old times sake…. Of course THIS time, SHE’D be on the RECEIVING END!

“You got that right, cupcake! ERIC-A would be the one spending all HER time on HER back, on HER knees and bending over holding HER ankles!!!!”

Sandra was exhilarated finding herself feeling a considerable flush of sexual excitement listening to the departing Slaymanoski Twins' discussion.

...Erica merely felt light-headed cupcake CRINGED in silent despair!

Anika and Karina high-fived each other, got in their van, waved and drove away..

"I MUST be off for a workout and golf, so be a sweet little darling... run along to your housework!!" Sandra announced.

But as Sandra looked at her obedient and feminized mate, she noted how VERY APPEALING he had truly become . In an unusual display of affection she took hold of Erica boldly, and crushing him in her arms, she kissed him deeply. Erica shuddered…. weak, confused and yet exhilarated… Erica felt it absolutely NATURAL as he meekly yielded completely to Sandra’s strong advance and and probing tongue. cupcake held and kissed him, Erica leaned forward limp in Sandra’s embrace, his breasts pushing firmly against hers. He found himself bending and raising one high heeled leg off the ground like a heroine of a 1950’s romantic movie. How could such a moment for a male be both so degrading and yet so thrillingly delightful all at once? What was he becoming? At this one point in time he... SHE didn’t care.

When Sandra ended her kiss, she excused herself, waited for her mate’s required submissive curtsy, smiled, left the house and started her Volvo. Sandra thought she may have been a bit cavalier with Erica just now, but she was invigorated and eager to tell her girlfriends about Erica’s day. Sandra swore she would be on her guard being so affectionate with Erica in the near future…. After all, a mere male’s re-orientation and training must ALWAYS take priority over being momentarily swayed by their increasingly enticing feminine attractiveness!!

Well after his curtsy, Erica stood dazed as he watched Sandra drive away. He felt torn in a thousand directions, but remembering the party, he quickly gathered his wits. He had most assuredly better get busy finishing the preparations his Master Sandra wished for this evening’s soiree.

If Erica had experienced any pleasant feeling from Sandra’s warm farewell, they disappeared the second he opened the packages of decorations she left for him to use. Clearly the PINK and LAVENDER ribbon, bunting and lace he was to hang on wall fixtures and chandelier spoke of the celebration of something other than his masculinity.

Further down in the box were four beautifully embroidered banners of professionally done glittering hot pink lettering on lavender satin which Erica was to place from the center chandelier to the four corners of the main living room. They read:

“Happy 5th RE-Birthday ERIC-A…..

“5 Fabulous FEMME Years….

“Then: he-man hubby… NOW: SHE-MALE WIFE!!

“Caution: Sandra’s Work(STILL)-In-Progress!

Erica started to cry as he read the banners. But it was far worse when beneath the banners were a dozen and a half 16x20 and 20x24 inch posters plus one rolled up super-sized 6x3 FOOT one. They were all marked at the top ‘THEN’ and ‘NOW’. Each featured split photos of Eric side by side. On the left was Eric as he was 5 years ago- quite the MACHO STUD in masculine clothes engaged in “improper” manly endeavors. On the left was ERICA posed in various GIRLISH ATTIRE fulfilling an equivalently “proper” FEMININE duty or activity now relegated for males.

One captioned poster showed Sandra being held in Eric's once muscular arms. “THEN: Eric carrying Sandra across the THRESHOLD” , while the other side said “NOW: Master Sandra tests Erica’s THRESHOLD of pain!” with a skirted protesting Erica squirming across Sandra’s knees, his skirt raised and his being spanked.

Another had him in baggy oil-stained denims bending over the open hood of his old Mustang titled “THEN: Icky Eric FIXING his car's TRANSMISSION!” This was countered with Erica perfectly attired in a short-skirted maid’s uniform with flouncy petticoat in roughly the same bent over pose taking a soufflé from the oven saying, “NOW Erica's -- quite prissy NEW male-TRANS -- MISSION is FIXING Master Sandra's dinner!

A third was one of his favorite pictures showing him playing baseball, leaping and grabbing a line drive. "THEN: JOCK Eric always thought HIMself quite a BALL-player saving RUNS for his College team with a CATCH like this!!” The comparison this time was the chastened hubby properly dressed in darling matching lingerie. Erica's pert breasts plump in black lacy bra, his vile male parts invisibly hidden beneath the tight she-male chastity device under his lovely panty and garterbelt. His pose was one of utter embarrassment as he demurely attached his stockings to the garterbelt and delicately smoothed his nylons as Sandra had taught him properly. “NOW: NO more sports for Erica ... the only RUNS she wants to save are from those in her stockings. She never dares CATCH them on an poorly manicured or unpolished fingernail. Note, not a slight undignified hint of BALL-shaped bulge in HER PANTIES ! ”

On and on they went. However cute or clever they were, cupcake hung them per Sandra’s instructions, each increased Erica’s sense of despondency.

Volumes of moist tears began to fill Erica’s eyes once more as the signs reminded him tonight’s festivities were to be a celebration of Sandra’s triumph and defeat over his diminishing manhood. Erica tried to vent her anxiety and anger, but all she could muster was in a hissy fit to stamp her high heels on the hard wooden floor like a spoiled teenage brat of a girl. Erica found herself when frustrated like this she could not even express anger like a man any longer.

Erica sniffled, whimpered and pouted throughout the whole afternoon’s labors, still she completed her decorative duties for the evening party PERFECTLY…. JUST cupcake HAD BEEN ORDERED!

Sandra pulled into the driveway late that afternoon. In a great mood, having shot a 73 at golf and besting her friends by 3 to 7 strokes, she was cheerfully singing a song parody she had made up on the way home,

(to the tune of "I Enjoy Being A Girl")

“I get wet when he curtseys and he cowers
I'm so hot when he's dressed daintily in lace
I could talk to my Female friends for hours
About the look of humiliation on his made-up face!!

He's strictly a de-maled she-male
And all his future hopes are dim
Serving ME, this Superior Female
Who'll enjoy being a GAL owning a GIRL... like.. HIM???? !”

Sandra couldn’t wait --- tonight's event was going to be one great time for her and her friends, but more importantly, another milestone of FEMALE SUPREMACIST triumph in her personal relationship over her erstwhile husband!!!!

<<Hope you shall enjoy future segments too… when, at last THE PARTY!>>
Last edited by whyguys1 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Miss Tara

Oh this is going to be be FUN to record!! I've missed the Erica stories:)

Miss Tara
whyguys1

Miss Tara wrote:Oh this is going to be be FUN to record!! I've missed the Erica stories:)

Miss Tara
Hope it is FUN indeed, MISS TARA.... as is proper, since Female
:twisted: laughter :lol: is/should be the male sex's only :cry: reward!

:wink: whyguys :wink: