Does anyone want to hear Men feminizing us?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Tessa

It is very sad when people come on to this free forum and think that the GGs who post are somehow here to entertain the masses. While I have not read Mistress Marcie's writing, I don't need to. I don't care if it was a "See Jane run" variety. No one has a right to flame.

But perhaps ready2b just wants attention. So maybe it shouldn't be given until it is earned.
will

Ellisandre wrote:Somerimes you just need a big strong man to tell you what is what and how you should be. Wouldn't it be simply dreamy to have a strong reassuring male voice in our heads, feminizing us and caring for us?

How do you feel? Isn't it time for some Girl audio by men?
:D
DebbiesAGirl

Need2bForced ??? Nah... Need2beSlapped is probably closer.

Didn't like the story? Okay, ask for your money back.

Oh, it was free, wasn't it? Well show some respect you pathetic loser.

No, not everything on this site, or any other site, is going to float everybodys boat. So, when you come across something you don't like, you can either make your point in a polite and sensible manner, remembering that it was freely given... or shut up and move on.

Debbie
Miss Scarlett

Seems to be a lot of cheerleader fantasies here.

Wouldn't a great story be about some big man on campus bragging to the footballs players about a secret cupcake hole he has to watch the cheerleaders showering and changing after a game?

One of the players tells his girlfriend about this and she tells the other cheerleaders and they plot their revenge. Three of them are hidden in different areas outside to see where he goes and the one who spots him sneaks around and gathers up the other two to sneak up on him.

The girls coach is wondering where these three are and comes up behind them just as they are grabbing him and ready to verbally degrade him and slap his face. She tells the girls he needs to learn a lesson and to grab him and bring him into the girl's locker room.

As he is led in kicking and fighting to get away the coach makes an announcement to the other cheerleaders that we have a new recruit!
All heads turn and a look of curiosity comes over their faces.

The head cheerleader walks over to him wet and clad only in a towel. "But, coach we only have an all girl squad and want it that way".
Coach tells her not to worry and says there is an extra uniform ready and that she is sure the girls have plenty of makeup to share.

The curious looks fade to looks of aha! As they crowd around him they say things like, "so you are the one so curious about being a cheerleader and what we do". The girls let out an evil laugh that sends a chill up his spine. He is surrounded now and as he attempts to back up Coach Cathy puts a firm hand on his back, pushing him into the circle of cheerleaders and saying, "He's all yours girls. Do what you wish with the little perv".

He is speechless as they clamor all over him and within seconds he is stripped of all his clothes. Coach Cathy returns from her office for another announcement and throws the cheerleading uniform to the girls.
With a wink of her eye and a sinister smile she tells them,"if you make her passable you will all get extra credit in phys ed the rest of the school year".

A cheer comes up unlike any he had heard on the football field, full of real enthusiasm.

Lisa had been voted in by the other girls as head cheerleader because she had great ideas for new cheers and always kept the girls motivated.
"Well, well, well my little perv, looks like we need to teach you a lesson"
In a demanding voice he never thought sweet Lisa was capable of producing she orders him to look her in the eyes when spoken to.

(oops, I had plenty more to write here, but looked around and found other cheerleader stories under the Fiction area. I'd be glad to continue if this is of interest to anyone at this point..just didn't want to duplicate other stories)

Miss Scarlett
Ellisandre

I do hope we can return to the subject of this thread I began.

Are there really so few men who wish to be feminized by men?

I thought the internet was a much bigger place.
emmajane

I want to be feminized by men and women and eunuchs and Gods, Goddesses, and anybody else who will lovingly, gently help me become the totally girly girl I've always wanted to be!
pammy

I so badly want a man to order me to my knees and tell me That he knows my sissy identity and makes me service him like a girl.Then he makes me model lingerie and parade around for his personal amusement.He could tell me that I have to come and be his maid once a week or he will let everyone in on my secret.
Dawna

Being femmed-up and taken by a handsome man is one of my favorite fantasies, so I'd LOVE to hear audio like this.

I'd like to hear an audio of a man I'm on a "date" with...commenting on how I look, feel, and...
Ellisandre

Dawna wrote:Being femmed-up and taken by a handsome man is one of my favorite fantasies, so I'd LOVE to hear audio like this.

I'd like to hear an audio of a man I'm on a "date" with...commenting on how I look, feel, and...

What an incredible and wonnnnnnderful idea!
I'm tingling just thinking about it!
janie

pammy wrote:I so badly want a man to order me to my knees and tell me That he knows my sissy identity and makes me service him like a girl.Then he makes me model lingerie and parade around for his personal amusement.He could tell me that I have to come and be his maid once a week or he will let everyone in on my secret.
I wouldn't readily admit to this either, but I have had such fantasies. Being ordered by a "real man" to take off my clothes and "put on something frilly" and then having to prance about with my wrists limp while He laughs at my performance. The embarassing erection tenting my panties is only made more humiliating when He touches and strokes it, bringing me to my knees. Then He slaps my face with his hard-on before cupcake me to suck it.

As I kneel and suck my first cock, He rubs my frilly, tented panty front with his foot and leg; all the while laughing and making me hold my hands out all swishy and effeminate. He says things like, "Look at Mr. Big-man! Not so big now, are you, wimp?"

It's even more amusing to Him as I voluntarily take the lacey, frilly sides of my panties between a dainty finger and thumb, as if to curtsey. "That's right, sissy! Surrender to it," He says as I service his powerful dick.

Hey-- it's just a fantasy.
Deleted User 4781

I have no interest in stories about men feminizing sissies, but if it's your fantasy, enjoy. My interests are about being sissied up by a girl, most preferably my wife.

Sorry to be so boring, but I both fantasize about being her sissy, and I love her.

ta ta!
sissygirl

:lol: Oh yes having a real man contol me and make sure I was feminine and a real sissie for him. having my pantied bottom caressed as I lay on his couch with my head on his lap sucking his cock. having to wear cute short shorts and feminine tank top. walking down the street beside him with his hand rubbing my sissy bottom. as I wiggle my bottom

sissygirl
Koteslave

One of my favorite fantasies is to be caught by one of my straight friends in the cupcake trying on his wife's panties, bra etc and stroking my clitty into her maxipad.

He tells me that if I don't do as he says that he will tell my Wife and his what he caught me doing.

I of course kneel and suck him hoping that he will want more later.

My favorite sissy thing is to have sex with him when his wife has her period and I am her little sissy bitch substitute while she goes shopping.

If you want further details let me know.

Kotex Slave
I need to be taught to wear tampons and maxipads like a woman and be a woman's period slave
Alison Lovelace

I know that there are sisies with different fantasies, but this site is special because it is a place where women unquestionably rule. There are plenty of groups on yahoo that invite women to feminize men, and invariably, they end up being dominated by males. There are plenty of sissies who want to be controlled by one or more strong females, but so few women who are willing to indulge us. Let's keep the services here pure. If we open up the doors to male doms, the purity of this site and it's wonderful mp3 files will be destroyed.

I don't mean to imply that men who are interested in feminizing sissies should not be appreciated, but it's not too difficult to find them. Let's give the dominant women the control and the spotlight here.
Ellisandre

A simply adorable man sent me an mp3 of himself feminizing me and it was absolutely amazing. The care and sensitivity that this wonderful man showed in this recording was one of the sweetest things and most intense thrills I've ever experienced enfemme. He thought of everything, right down to how carefully he applied my brick red lipstick. I promised him that I would not share. He asked nothing else in return. But it just makes me think there is a world of excitement out there to be experienced from the sound of a sexy man's voice making us into their feminized dream.

Now please let me hear from all of you so we can encourage more guys to give us what we desire.