Girlie Masturbation Lesson #3 - Ms Ally

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Sis Deb

Oh Miss Ally....... I just love to practice my girly masturbation lesson #3. I just can't keep myself from playing with my titties and nipples....... thank you sooooooo much!!!!
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Sis Deb wrote:Oh Miss Ally....... I just love to practice my girly masturbation lesson #3. I just can't keep myself from playing with my titties and nipples....... thank you sooooooo much!!!!
you are quite welcome :)
hayley

Thank you Ms Ally for giving a wonderful experience.

When this sissy looks down and sees her pert pink nipples cupcake from under the edge of her pretty bra cups, she feels soooo girly.

The masturbation series is having such a profound effect on my feminization training: in showing us sissies how to satisfy ourselves with prolonged and intense feminine pleasure you provide a powerful method of simultaneously erasing male tendencies and reinforcing our sissy status.

regards, hayley (x)

p.s. I’ve got my lippy at the ready.
forcedsubcd

i have made a little video of me masturbating just like mistress described in her wonderful audio.. if any other sissy girls wanna see it, IM me or email me. My profile is http://profiles.yahoo.com/cupcake and you can get my email there to see me squirting cum in my panties just by rubbing my clitty... xoxo nikki
niceguysub

Lovely Miss Ally,

Can't wait for no. 4 of girly masturbation.Love your beautiful voice and want to be your sissy panty friend,to dress up and play.Can you give us an idea of when you will be posting no. 4

Love you soooooooo much.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

niceguysub wrote:Lovely Miss Ally,

Can't wait for no. 4 of girly masturbation.Love your beautiful voice and want to be your sissy panty friend,to dress up and play.Can you give us an idea of when you will be posting no. 4

Love you soooooooo much.
Watch for it sometime in June :)
kristina_kim

Oh, that was a heavenly lesson you gave? it took me an hour to get my sissy clitty to cum like that but oooh when my little boyish load spurted all over my pretty panties, even with the panty shield on!
Don't just fight off sexual temptation...beat it off with a stick!
del

June is almost over. Lipstick is ready. It's so clear you have done this and actually made men change and taken control. It's in your voice. It's happening to me.

del
young_in_panties

wow, these are amazing. I really can't wait till number four rolls around, June is almost over, so it must be here soon.

I want to know how to cum. Is it possible for our little clitties to cum while only stimulating our titties?
pantyboy19038

Hello i loved the masturbation lesson 1,2, and 3 , i was wondering when lesson number four was going to come out, i am dying to hear it!
jinx
del

There goes one tube of lipstick. Guess I'll have to make a trip to Macy's.

;-)
niceguysub

I keep checking back for Girlie Masturbation no. 4, cant wait to hear it. Please Miss Ally can you give us an update.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

niceguysub wrote:I keep checking back for Girlie Masturbation no. 4, cant wait to hear it. Please Miss Ally can you give us an update.
Oh darlings I don't mean to keep you waiting, I am still working on it, I will post it soon!

Busy Ms. Ally
hayley

[quote="Ally"][quote="niceguysub"]I keep checking back for Girlie Masturbation no. 4, cant wait to hear it. Please Miss Ally can you give us an update.[/quote]

Oh darlings I don't mean to keep you waiting, I am still working on it, I will post it soon!

Busy Ms. Ally[/quote]

oooh, Ms Ally, with Masturbation Lesson # 4 it looks as though you've got lots of sissies gagging for more.... exactly as in lessons 1,2 and 3!

what is more, lesson # 4 hasn't even been released yet: will you ever allow us sissies any release ?

in anticipation, hayley (x)