Girlie Masturbation Lesson #3 - Ms Ally

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

shirley

oh how wonderful - the best audio file yet! i felt so absolutely divine and feminine squeezing my thighs and toying with my hard nipples like a real girl. i'm in sissy heaven and almost made myself come just through squeezing! thank heavens i'm wearing a panty-pad to protect myself

i can't wait for file 4, and yes, i fully intend to bring my lipstick...
subboy

Thanks Mistress Ally. It was unbelievable playing with my nipples and squeezing them hard between my thumb and finger. My little cock in my pink panties was between my thighs. I was oozing precum. I wanted to jerk off soooooooo bad, but I'm not a big man.

Thanks for getting me so excited.

subboy
del

It's going be worth the wait. I just know it.

/d
sissyemma

Thankyou Miss Ally - you are truly exquisite.

With gratitude

sissy emma
del

Where the hell is #4. I'm out of lipstick, Again!.
del
Tannya

Dear Ms. Ally; I have been listening to your wonderfull girlie masturbation lessons. I always follow your advise exactly by touching my clitty thru my panties. Your voice is so assuring I obey every word you say with pleasure. Masturbating this way arouses me in such a sensual way I feel 100% sissy. The longer I touch that spot the sexier I feel. Your voice stimulates me so much that I actually begin to feel very submissive and my lips begin to take on an erotic life of their own as they search for something to kiss and suck. Oh Ms. Ally I feel so slutty. I love this feeling.

Than just when I am sure I could never feel any sluttier I find myself obeying your voice and removing my bra. Precisely just like you expected two hard erect nipples stand up begging for attention. Intoxicated by your alluring voice I begin to roll my sissy nipples between my fingers... Wow. It seems there is a connection between my nipples and my sissy clitty because the more I fondle those nipples I begin to get close to an orgasm and lose all control over myself and I cum all over my panties.

Dear Ms.Ally I have become so envious of the full breasted woman that I could scream. Although I always wear a bra I am a flat chested sissy with nipples so tiny that I can barely get my fingers around them.

Gratefully;
Tannya
___A minute to learn.....a lifetime to master.___
TiffanyS

Miss Ally,

I just love your voice, especially the way you say 'panties'. So sexy! It makes these lessons so much fun to practice. I can't wait for lesson 4.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

I'm glad you continue to enjoy the lessons...I am still working on the next lesson -- it's going to be a good one ;)
TiffanyS

Oh, Miss Ally

I just bet you're having the time of your life making us girls wait for lesson 4. I just joined the school and started these lesson a few days ago and I'm already panting with desire for more. How the other girls are lasting as long as they have, I have no idea. Of course I know the waiting is just going to enhance the pleasure when you let us finally finish the lessons. Oh well, back to practicing the patience part. And thank you so much for your efforts so far.
Jennysanchez

oh miss alley you now how to make a sissy day :oops:

Thank you
alisonsmall

that was simply amazing!

lots of love
Alison
sissygirlmichelle

mmm I love feeling so girly... your files are great! thank you so much! I've been a good girl and haven't made a mess in my panties.
Randicd

damn, that was amazing, can't wait for the next :P
petite CD
jessiebelleisme

i've loved this series! will there be more?
del

jessiebelleisme wrote:i've loved this series! will there be more?
Don't hold your breath.

el