Girlie Masturbation Lesson #3 - Ms Ally

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

young_in_panties

yeah, look at the original post date for this one, and now see how long it is.

if there is more (which there should be) then it better be VERY good to make up for the time we've all waited.
luv2dress

del wrote:Don't hold your breath.
Otherwise, it won't just be your balls that are blue.
cupcake_in_panties wrote:yeah, look at the original post date for this one, and now see how long it is.
Lesson 3 posted March 28, 2005. Expectations set in May.

Posted May 28, 2005 -
Ally wrote:Watch for it sometime in June
It's November.

Posted July 21, 2005 -
Ally wrote:Oh darlings I don't mean to keep you waiting, I am still working on it, I will post it soon!
4 months is not "soon"

Posted Sept 16, 2005 -
Ally wrote:I'm glad you continue to enjoy the lessons...I am still working on the next lesson -- it's going to be a good one
It had better be.

I can appreciate being busy as much as anyone but an expectation was created almost 6 months ago. How busy do you have to be to not be able to write a script and then record it? I don't mean to sound too critical but follow through is just as important as the swing.
del

The problem, Ally, is you really are extremely good at this. Far and away the best "actress" -- and author, if you're doing the writing -- with Tessa right there, too.

So you have created really high expectations -- and your fans are going nuts, so to speak. A veritable class rebellion, right here in sissy school. Just imagine!

Talent bears many burdens.

del
Jamie Michelle

luv2dress wrote:
del wrote:Don't hold your breath.
Otherwise, it won't just be your balls that are blue.
cupcake_in_panties wrote:yeah, look at the original post date for this one, and now see how long it is.
Lesson 3 posted March 28, 2005. Expectations set in May.

Posted May 28, 2005 -
Ally wrote:Watch for it sometime in June
It's November.

Posted July 21, 2005 -
Ally wrote:Oh darlings I don't mean to keep you waiting, I am still working on it, I will post it soon!
4 months is not "soon"

Posted Sept 16, 2005 -
Ally wrote:I'm glad you continue to enjoy the lessons...I am still working on the next lesson -- it's going to be a good one
It had better be.

I can appreciate being busy as much as anyone but an expectation was created almost 6 months ago. How busy do you have to be to not be able to write a script and then record it? I don't mean to sound too critical but follow through is just as important as the swing.
Be appreciative of what has been posted here (for free) instead of complaining about what hasn't been posted. It's not like you are paying the Mistresses here for them to post the audio stories. You act as if they owe you something. They were nice enough to post these audio stories here for free and your post comes off as rude and unappreciative.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
del

People have been appreciative. Very much so and have expressed that appreciation again and again.

But arguing that something is free -- which has yet to exist -- is flawed reasoning.

Don't be snippy. Read the entire thread. Basic rules, even for sissies.

del
Jamie Michelle

del wrote:People have been appreciative. Very much so and have expressed that appreciation again and again.

But arguing that something is free -- which has yet to exist -- is flawed reasoning.
I assume that you are talking to me.

So how much have you paid for the free audio files that have been posted here? Please inform me wherein lies the flaw in my "reasoning," i.e., wherein lies the flaw in my factual statements.

del
I was responding to the snippy comments made by luv2dress, which I found to be rude and unappreciative. As well, I have already read the entire thread. Nor am I aware of what "basic rules" you are referring to.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
luv2dress

Jamie Michelle wrote:I was responding to the snippy comments made by luv2dress, which I found to be rude and unappreciative. As well, I have already read the entire thread. Nor am I aware of what "basic rules" you are referring to.
Excuse me for having an opinion.
del

Jamie Michelle wrote:
del wrote:People have been appreciative. Very much so and have expressed that appreciation again and again.

I assume that you are talking to me.

So how much have you paid for the free audio files that have been posted here? Please inform me wherein lies the flaw in my "reasoning," i.e., wherein lies the flaw in my factual statements.

del
I was responding to the snippy comments made by luv2dress, which I found to be rude and unappreciative. As well, I have already read the entire thread. Nor am I aware of what "basic rules" you are referring to.
peu importe.

del
Ms Ally
Site Admin

What a tizzy! I suppose it is my fault for not re-setting expectations along the way when I found that I would not be posting the next lesson in the timeframe I'd originally anticipated.

I will reset them now in light of this thread, and state that I do not plan to post another lesson anytime soon. This way, if and when I do post a new lesson it will be a pleasant surprise gift instead of something to which some of you have come to feel you are entitled.

I am glad you've enjoyed the lessons nonetheless :) Thank you for the compliments. Have a girlie day!

Ms. Ally
pantyass

Ally wrote:What a tizzy! I suppose it is my fault for not re-setting expectations along the way when I found that I would not be posting the next lesson in the timeframe I'd originally anticipated.

I will reset them now in light of this thread, and state that I do not plan to post another lesson anytime soon. This way, if and when I do post a new lesson it will be a pleasant surprise gift instead of something to which some of you have come to feel you are entitled.

I am glad you've enjoyed the lessons nonetheless :) Thank you for the compliments. Have a girlie day!

Ms. Ally
Ms. Ally,

I do hope that your decsion to not do another lesson has nothing to do with the difficulty of creating a new script. I say this because I, and I'm sure some others, would be just as thrilled to simply hear your voice, no matter the content. Perhaps you could just record yourself reading, say, the Wall Street Journal... ? :D :wink:

Yours,
Chris
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Well thank you pantyass...Typically I do not use scripts when I create recordings, I simply put the head-mic on and close my eyes and talk...which is one of the problems; when I am on the phone in session, I am *always* in my bed with a blanket over my head (removing all outside distractions completely!) The head-mic is attached to the computer (naturally), and the cord does not reach the bed so alas, I have to be in a super-concentrating mood in order to create via this method. Which does not happen often.

So if anyone can recommend a wireless mic that I can use to create recordings while enveloped within the warm cocoon of my blankets in bed, it would speed up the creative process immensely.

Toodles! (and don't make me pull this car over! I'll do it, I swear I will!)

Ms. Ally
del

Extension cords and standard adaptors are available for all flavors of headsets and platforms, whether pc, mac or unix boxes, and are far cheaper than wireless model headsets.

del
young_in_panties

Well, Ms. Ally, I'm sure whenever you post it we will enjoy it. and I'm sure it will be simply amazing.
kkk

Thank You, so much mistress
sissykelly84

please mistresss post lessons 4, 5 and all soon I need it badly.
sissy kelly