**NEW AUDIO** Ms. Cassandra, "Dancewear"

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Tessa

newgirl wrote:But realize this, when Ms. Cassandra posts something on this site, she is testing the waters to better determine her abilities and to see what she needs to work on, so she can become the best mistress she can possibly be.
Well, I can't speak for Ms. Cassandra, but that is definitely not why I used to post audios. I did it for fun. I, as I'm sure Ms. Cassandra, are quite confident in our abilities. As I said, it's for fun. Beauty, opinions, performances, etc. are all subjective. If there was some technical droning in the background, then I could see critiquing it. But that wasn't the case.

I've always gone by praise in public; criticize in private. And if you can't say anything good, then don't say anything at all. :wink:

Whom I really feel bad about are all those who may want to write scripts for Mistresses to record, and someone may come along and say it wasn't all that great. Some people are really insecure and timid about sharing their writing. So, to all those who are hesitant of writing a story or audio, you just go right ahead. Someone will love it. :D
jessiebelleisme

i'll have to give these a listen asap :-) thank You very much for posting them
newgirl

Forget I even said anything
DiDeeFrills

Newgirl, I disagree with your evaluation of the audio tape, but believe you have the right to your opinion. However, <maybe I missed it> but I believe that somewhere in your "critique" you should have shown some gratitude to Mistress Cassandra and terpsichore84 for donating the audio to the sissies here....that is what polite litle sissies do, dear.

Dideefrills

P.S. Mistress Cassandra and terpsichore84..thank you for your time and effort, and your consideration for all the girls who visit sissyschool.
cupcake, may I wear the pink party dress today
M_Cassandra

You are welcome DiDeeFrills. You are indeed are a polite little sissy girl and I'm glad you enjoyed it . :D
Nancy

Thankyou for the time and effort that went into this audio Ms Cassandra, all sissies that have listened are very grateful I'm sure :twisted:

All critiques are welcome, but as Jamie says, perhaps best left to the PMs if they do get a little cutting. I said it before, but the school has some of the most talented Mistresses around, to get free audios on top of that is what makes the school so spesh :D

xoxo
nancykins
M_Cassandra

Your welcome, Nancy. Your comments are always appreciated. :D
littlegirlyboy

All i can say Mistress Cassandra is WOW! Gotta love the sissy with a hard on wearing ballet slippers. Great Job!!!

Lgb
sissy girl kathy

Thanks to the writer and Mistress - it's always fun to hear something new

sissy girl kathy
hayley

:oops:
Last edited by hayley on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
terpsichore84

Thanks, everyone. I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

It can be nerve-wracking when you write and submit new work. I'm happy that this recording is finding an audience.

Thanks again to Mistress Cassandra. She is truly amazing. :D
freder

I couldn't take it all in one sitting. Incredible
terpsichore84

Freder, is that good or bad? I'll assume it's good and say thanks. :wink:
Jeanie

Wish I could go in a store and be turned into a sissy like that. To be controll to think like a girl all the time with my weak male mind trying to fight my way out. Love it keep up the good work.
Jeanie, a sissy boy in panties.
sissy_joan

Its ok... I'll like it!