Does anyone want to hear Men feminizing us?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

joanne

Ellisandre wrote:I do hope we can return to the subject of this thread I began.

Are there really so few men who wish to be feminized by men?

I thought the internet was a much bigger place.
I am laying here in bed in my maids outfit and feeling so deliciously delicate and naughty and all I need right now is a big handsome man to catch me and have his wicked way :oops:
Ellisandre

Maybe there ARE only a few of us who feel this way. Was the sweet gentleman who contacted me the only male who ever wanted to transform a man into the feminized treasure of his dreams? I hope it is not so. I hope there are more. I hope more girls will make their desire for this known.
Gentleman

You "girls" make me laugh, the way you fret about ridiculous things like "girlie audio" fantasies. Ellisandre, if you want a real man to take the time to call you on the phone some night and tell you exactly what you are and how you should be, just stop your sissy whining and PM me your phone number and the time you'd like me to call you. If you're too scared, that's ok. I understand if you're just a wannabe. But you'll have to accept that that's your place and be quiet like the rest of the "girls."

Brian
kambiid2005

So Gentleman why don't you record whatever you have to say and put it in here...
It would be fun to hear something diffrent..
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Gentleman wrote:You "girls" make me laugh, the way you fret about ridiculous things like "girlie audio" fantasies. Ellisandre, if you want a real man to take the time to call you on the phone some night and tell you exactly what you are and how you should be, just stop your sissy whining and PM me your phone number and the time you'd like me to call you. If you're too scared, that's ok. I understand if you're just a wannabe. But you'll have to accept that that's your place and be quiet like the rest of the "girls."

Brian
Wooohoo! How many panties got wet reading that assertion of masculinity? :) Be careful what you ask for, girlies, you just might get it.

Thank you for joining the School, Brian. I think your presence is sure to spice things up around here, mmm mmm mmm!

Respectfully,
Ms. Ally
VEGAS

As a big fan of cuckold fiction I would have to say hell yeah! But only with a women being the main one, doing practically all the talking, otherwise the male voice would get to be too much and turn me off. As a sub, I enjoy being the object of the womens need to be in control and her plaything. I love the idea of being a womens financier and toy but sexually I like her to have a dominant male that takes care of her in that department. I especially like the male to have a disgust for sissys and find the act laughable but puts up with it because the women finds it amusing in a mothering way. Its always been a dream of mine to serve as a maid for a household and to two dominating individuals... hot!!!
motherinlawshose

Would love to hear a strong man turn me into his dress up doll slut.
Gentleman

My my. So very many feminized toys to play with:

Sweet Ellisandre with her almost pulsating needs. (See, precious? You were right to send me that phone number.) joanne with all her delicious certainty. kambiid2005 with her simply adorable attempt at a challenge to the very kind of man she failed at being herself. (Is that your first, cupcake? :lol: ) And now motherinlawshose who seems so relaxed and comfortable with her fate.

I think I know what it is that I am sensing. More than desire, more than adventure. It feels like...inevitability. You each simply belong with someone who will powerfully and clearly define you.

Ally, your encouraging words make a strong, firm gentleman even more strong and firm. Perhaps we actually could arrange something for your cuddly little pets to listen (and aspire) to.

Until next time...
Brian
motherinlawshose

My tingling ass and quivering thighs are awaiting the audio of a masculine aggressive voice leading me to my girlish "fate"
blueg

:P I like being feminized by a man. Afterall, isn't that what being is girl is all about. I enjoy being held by a man and being his little girlfriend. What's not sissy about that? You need to have a reason to be pretty.
bneather

It doesn't really matter. My former Mistress loved to see straight sissies bound helplessly and cupcake to nurse from hte special cupcake bottle brought by her male friends. Little sissy babies in diapers dom't get to have a say in how they are fed. As far cupcake was concerned, a sissy is there to serve however is demanded of them. She prefers them to be straight because they usually cry when their mouths are helplessly stuffed with cock and their little bellies get filled up with cum. She likes tearful but well-fed sissy babies. I wonder if the "Gentleman" likes to cupcake-feed disobedient sissy babies who won't eat what they are told to eat?
barbieboy

Ms Ally wrote:
Gentleman wrote:You "girls" make me laugh, the way you fret about ridiculous things like "girlie audio" fantasies. Ellisandre, if you want a real man to take the time to call you on the phone some night and tell you exactly what you are and how you should be, just stop your sissy whining and PM me your phone number and the time you'd like me to call you. If you're too scared, that's ok. I understand if you're just a wannabe. But you'll have to accept that that's your place and be quiet like the rest of the "girls."

Brian
Wooohoo! How many panties got wet reading that assertion of masculinity? :) Be careful what you ask for, girlies, you just might get it.

Thank you for joining the School, Brian. I think your presence is sure to spice things up around here, mmm mmm mmm!

Respectfully,
Ms. Ally
Usually men don't really interest me at all. But the thought of being put in my place & cupcake to get all dolled up & pretty & then cupcake to please by an assertive manly man does make my panties wet. *blushes*
pammy

I think a man feminising another man is incredible.I know I am a sissy on the inside and having a man confirm my sissiness would be the ultimate act of submission for me.I could no longer consider myself a man, especially when I am ordered to dress and act like submissive girl so I can please a man. Thankyou Mistress's for allowing such a wonderful place for us sissies to go and feel comfortable in our true selfs---curtsy
little_miss_sunshine

As someone who was way too femmy to be truly feminized by anyone - I often fantasize that I am the girl in the relationship no matter who I'm with.

One fantasy involving men for me, is that I have been thrown into prison (failure to be masculine in a public place?) anyway, I've been arrested and I'm thrown into prison.

The inmates are hip to my past and they put out a bidding war for the incoming sissy. so, On my first day in prison, a huge bald man with tatoos and muscles on his muscles comes in. I am soo scared.

But, after a few days, it turns out he's really a sweetheart, and he gets me pretty clothes, and i become his girl and hang out with the other prison girls who all order me around because I am such a sissy.

I'm sure real prisoners everywhere find this amusing, but it is only a fantasy.
I was more of a man as a woman, than I ever was as a man.
-Tootsie -
sissy_cumface

real men are supposed to dominate us. i woudnt mind being spanked while in a frilly outfit then made to suck him off while my bottom is sore and red.