~~Lost the Game~~ cupcake Fem by Ms. Grace

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

charmane

Ms Grace and krissi - thank you for a well-paced story, deliciously performed! it definitely kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! (and the second time, and...)

i concur with the idea of a little resistance - but easily slapped down, along with the suggestion that if our heroine had resisted more strongly, early on, she might have escaped without penalty.

something along the lines of: "there was one boy who just wouldn't go along... he was just, well, a little too masculine... it was obvious that it just wasn't going to work out the way we like, and we let him go... you, on the other hand..."

with the explicit conclusion that our heroine clearly likes being girlie, likes to submit, likes... well, you know. :wink:
MzGivingGrace

charmane wrote: something along the lines of: "there was one boy who just wouldn't go along... he was just, well, a little too masculine... it was obvious that it just wasn't going to work out the way we like, and we let him go... you, on the other hand..."

with the explicit conclusion that our heroine clearly likes being girlie, likes to submit, likes... well, you know. :wink:
Oh that is a yummy idea charmane!!! Making it very clear if he had not wanted it...would not have happened...but he was such a willing little play partner...And now...normally we let the "boys" go afterwards...but you, nooo....we have so many more plans for you. :giggles:

Yummy idea!
Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
krissi

Oh, i think they had 'plans' for him all along. Long term plans. (Giggles).

And it is interesting that men might agree to actually have gay sex in order to avoid having other people think that they did. It's more of a sad commentary on our culture as a whole, but an excellent way for wonderfully devious Women to control their soon-to-be girlish victims.....
charmane

MzGivingGrace wrote:Making it very clear if he had not wanted it...would not have happened...but he was such a willing little play partner...And now...normally we let the "boys" go afterwards...but you, nooo....we have so many more plans for you. :giggles:
oooohh yes! "... but you're turning into the best playmate ev-er!"
Last edited by charmane on Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
charmane

krissi wrote:Oh, i think they had 'plans' for him all along. Long term plans. (Giggles).
i'll bet that they did! :lol: not that they'll let him know that - they'll want to play this one out as long as they can!
krissi wrote:And it is interesting that men might agree to actually have gay sex in order to avoid having other people think that they did. It's more of a sad commentary on our culture as a whole, but an excellent way for wonderfully devious Women to control their soon-to-be girlish victims.....
and the more off-balance and insecure they can keep him, the easier it will be!
jessicamichelle

oh my.....that was really hot. :) makes me wish i was the sissy in it.
MzGivingGrace

jessicamichelle wrote:oh my.....that was really hot. :) makes me wish i was the sissy in it.
Aww sweetie, shut your eyes and listen. It is you....its all of you. Deep down your desires run so deep. Just shut your eyes and let go...feel. :)

I am really glad you enjoyed it!
Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
babygina

Where are the other parts to this Sissification,because this starts at the application of make-up????Their must be other stages of this cupcake mans feminity procedure. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Deleted User 4781

This was a great audio! I love the giggling. It is sooooooo well suited to my fantasies. Thanks a bunch.
sissy maid bobette

Oh dear me Princess Grace: i just melt under Your sweet yet oh so commanding voice. i so love it when You talk softly to we sissy girls and tease us mercilessly, but lay down the law as to who is in charge.

Please don't show my video to the public Princess Grace, i promise to be very obedient and do whatever You say. i am nervous and ashamed, but i will do whatever You and Your nasty gay boy friends tell me to do. i am Your obedient sissy whore for the weekend.

Deep curtseys to You Princess Grace

sissy maid bobette
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
likhny

i just love your voice mam its awsome , and your giggles its just great it tikles me over i just love to hear your voice always . i would like u to have some of your genetic girl friends be present and admire the make up and tease . hoo that humiliation it will be great admiring the make up :?
secretsis

MzGivingGrace wrote:www.princessgracesplayground.com/lost_the_game.mp3

Thank you krissi for the script!!!
Mmm that was so beautiful. Straight out of my fantasy closet. Thank you.
sissy_sindy

thank you Princess Grace and krissi!
that was dee-liteful! :D
Alia

Mmm.. this is my first post here.. but this audio is so incredibly delicious, suited to everything my fantasies are about.. I just had to compliment Ms Grace on her performance here.

The idea of being cupcake fem.. losing to this woman who clearly harbors nothing but malicious thoughts to me.. wants to play with me, but also wants me to feel good, to enjoy it.. to submit to the girliness and softness, mm..

I don't know how you pulled it off but this mp3 is incredible and one I will be listening to many, many more times..
whyguys1

Loved everything... EXCEPT the ending... guy-guy just totally ruined it!

But you have fantastically alluring and teasing voice!!!!