Audio Script Submission - The Cum Issue.

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy.sandra

Hi Mistresses. I've read many accounts from sissies having trouble "cleaning" up the mess we make when we're allowed pleasure. I reckon an audio file dedicated to that little problem could really help putting the zest back into the spent sissy, assisting an otherwize difficult task. Here goes:

-----------------------------------------------------

Oops. Looks like someone made an icky sticky mess... right there on the floor. Looks like someone couldn't control herself, couldn't help but sputter a sissy load all over the place. We can't have that, now can we?

So there you are, dressed in your finest silky lingerie, made up and slutted out to be a dirty cum guzzling whore, and all the cupcake of your horny endeavour left your body through that tiny little clitty you call a cock. So what are you gonna do now? Undress? Go pick up some cupcake paper or tissues and wipe the sticky goo up from the floor? Maybe spray some air freshener about the room so no-one will notice the scent of your fetishes come alive?

I don't think so. Nope. I specifically remember telling you that you are not allowed to cupcake those loser loads without my expressed permission. Did you acquire my permission Sissy? Answer me!

I didn't think so.

What would be a suitable punishment for such a transgression? I think I should have you learn just how disgusting it is that you go around the house spilling your mess on the floors as soon as I'm not looking. That's right, Sissy. Go to the kitchen and fetch a tea-spoon. Be quick about it! I don't have all day! Did you get your spoon? Good girl.

Now go down on your knees, next to your filthy puddle. Look at it Sissy! That's not a very feminine thing to splurt on the floors, now is it? Put your face down to it, and smell it. Take a deep sniff! Do you like that? Savour that smell my dear, it will not be the last time you experience it. Now take your little tea-spoon and scoop up some of that cum. You might have to push it lightly with one of your pretty long fingernails. Remember to suck of your finger. I won't have you going around touching the house with your dirty cumstained hands.

Now put the cum-filled teaspoon right in front of your mouth. Look at it. Open your mouth. And... Eat it. But don't swallow just yet. Place the cum on your tongue and enjoy the taste of it. You like it don't you? I can tell, because your flacid little sissy clitty is beginning to stir again, inside your frilly panties, although I must say that wet stain in the front of them is not becoming of you, my dear. Mmmh. While your tasting it, scoop up another load and put it in there with the first one. Continue until you can scoop no more. Is the floor clean Sissy Girl? Don't speak with your mouth full! Have I taught you nothing?!? A simple nod will suffice.

Ok Sissy, you can swallow now. Make sure you drink the whole of it. Mmmh, lovely isn't it? Lick the floor too, clean every last spot of that mess up with your tongue. Perfect! And that is the last time I catch you spewing those icky cum stains on my floors, right?

Good girl.

Good girl...

---------------------------------------

This is my first attempt at a script ever, so any feedback or ideas are welcome.

Sincerely
/Sissy.Sandra
sissy200611

Nice job. I'd love to see this recorded.
babyryan

yes very nice. :oops:
rowdyrod

doesnt look like the mistresses take requests anymore.
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Most of the Mistresses work on audios every day. Sometimes we don't have time to handle any extra ones. If you want to wait a while, I'll see if I can get to this one in the next few days.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
sissy.sandra

That would be greatly appreciated Mistress Dallas.

:P
Ms Ally
Site Admin

rowdyrod wrote:doesnt look like the mistresses take requests anymore.
Where'd you get that impression?
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
rowdyrod

well i posted a short script twice now and so far nothing, ive seen several others post scripts with several pages of supporting replys saying "yeah please do this" i dunno, im wrong just seems more rare now lol
cumlick

Maybe this was too hot for the mistresses.

Very nice script. Would love to listen to this with Ms Ava or Ms Ginelle.
EmpressBailey

Did this ever get recorded? I could work on it this week!
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com