MAW samples

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

I have posted a few audios to MistressAlwaysWins.com site and thought you might want a little sampler of what this site has to offer.

Since this is a public forum I can't post anything too graphic so in most cases it will be part one of a long audio so you can get an idea of what the audio is about.

I will post whichever gets the most response first. They are:

1. Scarlett's Brides Maid (Scarlett transforms male friend to be her brides maid)
2. Sissy Maid (males involved and messy)
3. Cinderella Sissy (Step-cupcake and fairy transform him into Sissy Cinderella starting with panties)

Let me know here which you would like to hear first and I will post whichever gets the most requests.

Mistress Scarlett
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Miss Scarlett wrote:I have posted a few audios to MistressAlwaysWins.com site and thought you might want a little sampler of what this site has to offer.

Since this is a public forum I can't post anything too graphic so in most cases it will be part one of a long audio so you can get an idea of what the audio is about.

1. Scarlett's Brides Maid (Scarlett transforms male friend to be her brides maid)
3. Cinderella Sissy (Step-cupcake and fairy transform him into Sissy Cinderella starting with panties)

Let me know here which you would like to hear first and I will post whichever gets the most requests.

Mistress Scarlett
Scarlett's Brides Maid for me,please, Mistress Scarlett.
Although I'd prefer to be Your sissy bride, bridesmaid is the next best thing!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
BraLover

Id like to hear Mistresses sissy bride
Jamie Michelle

Miss Scarlett wrote:I have posted a few audios to MistressAlwaysWins.com site and thought you might want a little sampler of what this site has to offer.

Mistress Scarlett
Hi, Mistress Scarlett. I would love to hear "2. Sissy Maid (males involved and messy)." It sounds right up my alley!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Innocence

How to choose?

Ok. I guess, I have to go with sissy bride's maid. Performing service to a beautiful bride on her special day, teased within an inch of my life with my own lack of manhood cupcake prepares to give herself to a Real Man, while I remain locked in chastity, humiliated. Made to stand in my own gorgeous feminine finery in a bridesmaid dress as my mistress says her vows to the kind of man I can never be...

Mmmmm....
MoniquetheMaid

Scarlett's Bridesmaid, please
littlegirlyboy

As much as i would like to be Cinderella, my vote goes to the Brides Maid.

lgb
didiwillis

deleted
Last edited by didiwillis on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Scarlett

Sorry, but I am having a bit of trouble finding the clip I am going to post of my bridesmaid story.
It's just a technicality so don't think I have forgotten you.

I had said I would only post part one, but it was so tame I am going to post part three which you would enjoy better.

Mistress Scarlett
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Miss Scarlett,

Ma'am I was not aware that you knew tame?? I guess we learn something new everyday.. giggles....

Hoping you are well, and have your sense of humor turned on or I am going to pay for that remark, hee hee..

jacqueline
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
Miss Scarlett

Actually Jacqueline Patricia the brides maid story is pretty tame. It's more like a sissy fairy tale come true.

As you can tell by most of my audios I tell a story so usually part one is just an introduction to why and how things are going to happen later on.

I have many sides Jacqueline, but I'm going to let you get away with this, this time or it's the riding crop for you next time cupcake lady :oops:

Mistress Scarlett
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Yes Ms. Scarlett, deep curtsey, thank you Ma'am.. It was wrong for me to question such a wonderful Mistress as yourself, even in jest. I am glad your sense of humor was matching to your wonderful demeanor. We are truly fortunate that you are here. You are a great scene creator, and I enjoy your creativity.

On a serious note, for anyone reading this who has considered a call, I must say Ms. Scarlett is awesome.. She truly has her finger on the pulse of what a sissy needs. All of the Mistress' here are great I love and respect them all. I speak wholly from my own experiences. Ms. Scarlett is awesome.

jacqueline patricia..
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
Miss Scarlett

Wow, Jacqueline Patricia

What wonderful words to read from you. Thank you so very much.

I absolutely love creating sissy stories and recording them and talking on the phone with a sissy.
In my audios and calls I pretty much put myself in your heels and think if I were a sissy what would I like and what would arouse me and go from there.

Some of my favorite calls are when I am tutoring someone on how to act in a feminine way and some little thing I tell them to do and wham, they cum as a surprise to both of us. There are just certain things that trigger this and they or I don't know until we hit it.

Talking with a sissy or coming up with a sissy story is just plain fun for me. Just check out all MsAlly's web sites and see where most of my posts are.

Thank you again Jacqueline Patricia,
Mistress Scarlett
sissyslutbilly

Hello Ms. Scarlett, (curtsy, blush, giggle)

Definitely the messy sissy maid.

Please, please, pretty please.

billy
Miss Scarlett

Once I can get through the technical problems I am having I will post more samples as you have requested.

Mistress Scarlett