Replies to Audios

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

As you have noticed the audios the Mistresses post have thousands of views, yet very few replies or comments.

We enjoy doing these for you so just a "thank you" or "I enjoyed it" would really make our day and encourage us to do more.

It would probably take you less time to write us a note than it did to listen to the audio.

Thanks from Scarlett and the Mistresses
Tiff

Hi Mistress Scarlett,
I've noticed that also and thought it was rude, then i realized I also am guilty of not always leaving a comment :oops: . I think it is the nature of the lurker. I'll make a point of leaving a short comment on the audios i listen to and encourage others to snap out of it and let the Mistresses you appreciate thier work.
BTW i'm still having fun. Take care, Tiffany
fulldiaper13

I know its easy to get caught up into the audios...so I'd like to say Thank You to all the Mistresses, cupcake's, babysitters, etc.

I would also encourage more of our sissybaby population to step up and make our voice heard. It has been drowned out by big girls who aren't as pathetic as us....he he he

Thanks again... :D :D :D
Miss Scarlett

Thanks Tiff and fulldiaper.

Both were very nice posts and appreciated by us all. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Miss Scarlett and Mistresses
candy cumslut

Yes Mistress Scarlet, You are absolutely right. i try to respond all the time to these wonderfull audios from the Sissy School Mistresses. Its the least we sissies can do.

i think it would really be fun for the sissies to communicate with each other in their replies and discuss how they would compete with each othr for the attention of the recording Mistress.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
Miss Scarlett

Thank you Candy Cumslut for responding and thanks for your previous replies to our audios.
Gee, I just can't imagine how you came up with your name :wink:

I like your idea of competing for the Mistresses. That can be tough with some of us being pretty demanding, but what a fun challenge it could be.

Mistress Scarlett
babyryan

we love all the audios!! they are always so much fun, so thank you for posting them for us :D
Miss Scarlett

You are so welcome babyryan.

For being such a sweet sissy I will let you ride your cupcake longer today...giddyup cowgirl!

cupcake Dearest
Yvonnesofla

I enjoy all the audios from the lovely MIstresses. I think you all are just wonderful!

xxx
Yvonne
slickster99

Well,the mistresses got me cold on that one.I've enjoyed all of the audios here,and I've been here quite awhile,... so,I give my thanks to all of you ladies,please keep up the good work

<< slickster99 >> :D :D
Sissie_Sally

Miss Scarlett,
THANK YOU so much for your fabulous audios in your incredibly sexy voice... you are amazing !

With Love & Appreciation,

Sissie Sally