Sissy Slut Cheer Squad Continues part 2 by Mistress Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

Are you sissy slut cheer leaders ready to continue with your try outs for your Coach Mistress Sarah? Today things will be more difficult. Consider this a dress rehearsal. Put on your slutty attire and don't forget to have your dildo ready to show off your talents for later.

Here is your second sissy slut cheer. You have only one chance to get this right sissy sluts.
I'm a sissy
and I can't lie

I sucked a cock last night
and have no alibi

Oh Mistress I must confess.
I have cum stains all over my dress.

I've been wearing your panties since the night before
I'm going to the gay bar again today hoping to score.

I'm such a slutty sissy and a queer.
Bend over, get ready, and lift up my skirt, ready for my spanking in the rear.

I'm a sissy and I can't lie.
I can't stop being slutty and don't know why.

Sound off

Sound off

I'm a sissy slut who wants more.

All of you sissies did a great job. Don't forget to check out http://www.sissyqueers.com/ to find out how to become a sissy slut cheer leader.
Last edited by MsSarah on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sissy maid priscilla

Dear Mistress Sarah

i just love the new cheer. Especially the line "i'm a sissy slut and a sissy queer, bend over, get ready, lift up my skirt for a spanking on my rear." There seems to be no end to the shame You heap on Your pathetic sissy queers.

It was so funny to see so many sissy queers show up for the tryout in our short, pink cheerleader outfits with those massive water balloon filled titties and the giant black dildoes tied around our necks. And those pink ruffled, crotchless panties, were just too much. Every sissy was sporting an erect cupcake cupcake in spite of incredible shame and humiliation and every one was only three or four inches. What an exciting effect You have on we poor, dinky dicked sissies.

i can see why You were laughing as we all bent over exposing our pink frilly panties and spanked us as we repeated our cheer. It must have been a very humorous sight. The spankings, i must say are a very effective way of training sissy queers to complete their assignments properly.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
candy cumslut

Wow Mistress Sarah what a wonderfull sissy slut cheerleader session. And such a great turnout of sissy queers trying out for Your squad. It was certainly amusing to see us all prancing around in those cute little pink uniforms. And those giant DD bras filled with water balloons were bouncing around like crazy flopping the giant black dildoes back into our faces.

And all those tiny little penises standing at full erection out of our pink crotchless panties. i could see that many of them were profusely leaking precum, so disgusting.

Mistress Sarah, may i repectfully request that You not lock our little dicks in those awfull cock cages. i think its much more amusing to Your audience to see Your sissy cheerleaders with their little dickies flopping around in those pink crotchless panties. Just a thought Mistress.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
candy cumslut

Well Mistress Sarah, it looks like the sissy slut cheeleader squad is making marked improvement. And so many sissy queers in attendance trying their best to make the squad. i can certainly understand why You were so amused and laughing so hard. What a sight.

Mistress Sarah, i know You mentioned locking up our sissy clitties in cock harnesses. i really don't think that is necessary. i'm sure all of we sissy queers will vow to control or filthy habits even though we were all at full erection with most sissy clitties leaking precum.

"Oh Mistress i must confess
i have cum stains all over my dress"
.......and my face and hair and running down my nylons.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
sissy maid bobette

Mistress Sarah, You have certainly outdone Yourself in inflicting shame and humiliation on Your adoring little sissy queers. All those tiny, little erections bouncing in full view under our short skirts. i think most of us were anxious to get those giant dildoes in our mouths as soon as possible.

i tend to agree with candy cumslut that cock harnesses are not really necessary. i think is far more amusing for the audience to see our dinky erections flopping around in full view.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
MsSarah

Oh my poor little sissies. You girls all need to learn how to take it only one way. Inspecting those bums and lots of spanking is so necessary.

Those dildos you are wearing around your necks are going to keep getting bigger and bigger. Just like your bra sizes will. Perhaps those skirts aren't quite short enough.

I might need some help from some of the other Mistresses. More spankings and discipline to go around.

I am so proud of all of you girls showing up like you did to try outs. My next sissy slut cheer leader audio will have one sissy show up wearing no panties. I want to dedicate it to a specific cheer leader. Any volunteers to use your sissy name in the next audio. If anyone has an idea of something naughty you'd like to be caught doing in your uniform when I show up to continue your training then just reply. :) We'll see and maybe you girls can come up with something better. Oooooh! Maybe I catch one of you with a photograph. I'll come up with something.

Also, feel free to submit any more ideas or scripts to add to the sissy slut cheerleader squad audios. I'm having so much fun with this one. (Lots of giggling) You all look so cute though.
Jamie Michelle

MsSarah wrote:Oh my poor little sissies. You girls all need to learn how to take it only one way. Inspecting those bums and lots of spanking is so necessary.

Those dildos you are wearing around your necks are going to keep getting bigger and bigger. Just like your bra sizes will. Perhaps those skirts aren't quite short enough.

I might need some help from some of the other Mistresses. More spankings and discipline to go around.

I am so proud of all of you girls showing up like you did to try outs. My next sissy slut cheer leader audio will have one sissy show up wearing no panties. I want to dedicate it to a specific cheer leader. Any volunteers to use your sissy name in the next audio. If anyone has an idea of something naughty you'd like to be caught doing in your uniform when I show up to continue your training then just reply. :) We'll see and maybe you girls can come up with something better. Oooooh! Maybe I catch one of you with a photograph. I'll come up with something.

Also, feel free to submit any more ideas or scripts to add to the sissy slut cheerleader squad audios. I'm having so much fun with this one. (Lots of giggling) You all look so cute though.
Hi, Ms. Sarah. You're more than welcome to use my name, if that suits you.

As far as something naughty you caught me doing (while wearing no panties): how about you caught me fingering myself behind the bleachers as I daydream watching the studly football players practice out on the field, while at the same time sucking my left index finger imagining it's a cock (or sucking the dildo I wear around my neck)?
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
littlegirlyboy

You can use my name Mistress Sarah, i'd love to be part of your sissy slut cheer squad. <curtsey>

Littlegirlyboy
sissy maid priscilla

Dear Mistress Sarah

Oh please Mistress Sarah, please pick me. i know all the aspiring sissy slut cheerleaders will be begging to be chosen, but i promise to do whatever You say and humiliate myself for Your amusement.

The concept of shorter skirts, bigger tits and larger dildoes is interesting. Mistress, You know we are already wearing very short skirts and crotchless panties so our little dickies are in full view. And our tits are DD and already bouncing wildly with those water balloons filling them out. And the black cocks around our necks are nine inches and very very thick.

i suppose the sissy with no panties is a good idea. Everyone will be able to see a bright red blisstered ass instead of having it covered by ruffled pink panties.

With the squad growing, You problably do need some help from another Mistress to keep us in line with repeated ass whippings.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
MsSarah

Now, do you any of you sissy sluts wish to have your links posted to your blog showing what a sissy queer you are just let me know. I'll am creating a page on http://www.sissyqueers.com/ and would love to link to some of my cute sissies blogs on that page. If you don't have one. Start one, it's not hard.
keely

I would love to be mentioned in the next audio! Maybe I am not wearing my dildo on my neck so you go to spank me and low and behold my dildo is up my ass :p
sissy maid bobette

Wow Mistress Sarah, You must be laughing Your beautifull ass off. All these pathetic, tiny dicked sissy sluts coming out of the woodwork begging to personally identified and humiliated in the next audio.

Well i am no different Mistress Sarah. With loving devotion, i kneel and beg to be the one humiliated and abused by our beautifull and sexy cheerleading coach.

i saw a show on cable TV about a national cheerleading competition. No joke. Girls from various universities performed their routines before an audience for prizes.

i could just hear the announcer introducing us: " And now, coached by Mistress Sarah, from Sissy Queer University, the sissy slut cheerleaders".
we come prancing out with our massive titties shaking wildly and our black dildoes bouncing off our boobs with our short skirts showing off our bright red asses and our little dickies fully erect and bobbing up and down. we probably would finish last, but the audience would certainly be amused.

Of course we would need our severe ass whippings before the performance. But, just think Mistress, You could get some of the other girls to help beat our sissy asses to the proper color. They would get their first lesson in owning obedient, shrimp dicked sissy bois.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Nancy

Lets just say we all would like to be named, lol. So without all the pleading and desperation from me, I just hope the most deserved sissy in the squad gets that special honour from Ms Sarah. Go sissy sluts team!!

sissynancy
candy cumslut

Not a bad point nancy. But i think we sissies can't help, given the opportunity of being personally humiliated by Mistress Sarah, falling to our knees folding our hands and begging for the privilege.

Loved your idea bobette about performing in a national contest. i, too, have seen that program. Couldn't you just see Mistress Sarah instructing a group of college girls whipping our asses to a bright red hue before we go on stage. i think the girls would learn a valuable lesson.
Nancy

Oh I know Candy, Im just saying I will resist temptation to do the same, hard as it is, and just let the best gurl win :)