New cupcake femme/Female Superior audio - Miss Tara

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Tara

Call me at 800-730-3298 and
come hear the rest of my audio at my blog!
www.kinkyroleplay.com
sissy_sindy

thank you for my 10 yrs of my sissification! :oops:
Miss Tara

You are very welcome, vain little sissy creature
Call me at 800-730-3298 and
come hear the rest of my audio at my blog!
www.kinkyroleplay.com
LisaAnn69

Mistress has painted the perfect world. Thank you.
What are you waiting for? Panty me, please.
connieling

Thank you Ms Tara for another great audio!!!
Your voice melts me when it enters my ears. (especially when you hit the naughty words hehe :)
It is so true that the world would be utopic if women ruled it. There would be so much peace and love. We need less testosterine pulling the world's strings, and more estrogen. (how's my spelling)
sissy maid bobette

Very well said Mistress Tara. men should know their place as obedient sissy maids at the feet of their Mistress doing the housework, cooking and running errands at Her whim. You are so right about watching a sissy maid while he is doing the laundry, i am sure most sissies are just like me and always trying to sneak a panty sniff when Mistress isn't looking.

i could just imagine a group of sissy maids working in the kitchen while serving at a large party for their Mistresses. they are whimpering and simpering and talking about their beautifull Mistress.

"my Mistress makes me do the housework with an eight inch dildoe stuffed up my ass." or
"my Mistress locks up my little cupcake cupcake in a CB 2000 cock harness and its been locked for three months" or
"my Mistress makes me beg and pleade for the privilege of sniffing Her worn panties and stockings and never allows me the honor."

Poor, poor sissy maids.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
candy cumslut

What a wonderfull recording Mistress Tara. i could just see all the men in the country feminized and dominated by their wives and girlfriends working as sissy maids, secretaries and scrub women at the command of the nation's Women.

Imagine a grocery store filled with sissy maids doing the shopping with two sissy maids standing in the produce department fondling the cucumbers.

One sissy maid says to the other: "my Mistress told me to pick out the largest cucumber because She is going to stuff it up my ass while i do the housework." Too funny
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
miss prissy pindick

Excellent Mistress Tara. What a wonderfull scenario it would make to have the housework done by sissified male maids in their cute little french maid's uniforms with high heels and bright red asses from all of Mistress spankings.

Secretaries would be feminized males in short tight skirts and spiked heels, waitresses would be sissies in cute little pink gingham dresses and strip clubs would be patronized by Women with males dressed as cheap, sleazy whores doing their sexy striptease routines for the Women's amusement.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy_sindy

miss prissy pindick wrote:Excellent Mistress Tara. What a wonderfull scenario it would make to have the housework done by sissified male maids in their cute little french maid's uniforms with high heels and bright red asses from all of Mistress spankings.

Secretaries would be feminized males in short tight skirts and spiked heels, waitresses would be sissies in cute little pink gingham dresses and strip clubs would be patronized by Women with males dressed as cheap, sleazy whores doing their sexy striptease routines for the Women's amusement.
WOW .... just about all my fantasies! :D
whyguys1

Yes, Ms Tara certainly seems to have captured all the finer aspects of what is to evolve in the future power struggle of the sexes... how appropriate the male sex shall not end with a brawny flex of muscle but a brassiered and frilled curtsy!!!