Mistress of the Year Contest

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

If you haven't voted yet there is still time.

Even if you haven't made a call, but a Mistress made a great audio or wrote something meaningful here that you enjoyed you can vote.

Just go to:
http://www.cockcontrol.com/mistress_of_the_year.html

We want to hear from you.

Miss Scarlett and the Mistresses of Sissy School :D
sissy_sindy

so who's the Mistress of the Year?

i think that the Mistress of the Year should select the sissy of the year too! :D
Miss Scarlett

Glad you asked Sissy Sindy. I will look into that.

So, just for kicks what would be the categories for Sissy of the Year?

I can think of at least 20 or more so let's see what you all would come up with. Remember this is an open forum so no X-rated stuff :wink:

Miss Scarlett
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Miss Scarlett wrote:If you haven't voted yet there is still time.

Even if you haven't made a call, but a Mistress made a great audio or wrote something meaningful here that you enjoyed you can vote.

Just go to:
http://www.cockcontrol.com/mistress_of_the_year.html

We want to hear from you.

Miss Scarlett and the Mistresses of Sissy School :D
I'd never be able to choose betwen the following, especially:

Mistress Courtney (for my single favourite audio, when She said how much She loved having Her wicked way with sissies);
Mistress Cassandra (for consistently high quality of recordings and the wonderful way She taunts and humiliates Her sissies)
Mistress Cecilia (for Her wonderful chat sessions)
Mistress Sarah (for Her being so deliciously nasty!)

of course,....that's only off the top of my head! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy_sindy

Miss Scarlett wrote:So, just for kicks what would be the categories for Sissy of the Year?

I can think of at least 20 or more so let's see what you all would come up with. Remember this is an open forum so no X-rated stuff :wink:
well ....

something like the newest sissy, someone who signed on board this year and contributed to the sissy school?

something like miss congeniality, someone who displayed her pics for all the rest to see?

for starters .... :)
Ms Anns steph

Dilema. Dilema.. this is a wonderful thought.. Stephie Fashion model had some wonderful Mistresses on her list and a delight ful way of solving... I have two other ways....first I would nominate Ms Ally for being the wonderful Boss and leader of LDW.... and if that won't work.. then I nominate ALL the LADIES of LDW.. for being such talented, smart, whitty. and just down right BEAUTIFUL.... Hmmm Sir. Mat.. I have to apologize.. perhaps there'll be a Sir of the Year.. giggles....