Sissy Training Assignment by Ms Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

Ms Sarah has a nice little sissy training assignment for you sissy boys out there. You will be taking a trip to fulfill your sissy needs.

Adults 21 and over!

http://odeo.com/audio/7716333/view
rowdyrod

sounds fun! wish i had the guts to do that. Hey Ms sarah i just love your sexy voice can you do a panty spanking audio? i definately need one :D
sissy_sindy

this is sooooo humiliating! :oops:
and i know just the right, cupcake hottie pharmacist i'd LUV to ask too :!:
OMG!!!! :oops:
sissy maid bobette

Mistress Sarah, this assignment is not only humiliating but also terrifying. i am trying to work up the nerve to a cute cupcake lady to help me with panty liners.

i think i would explain that i need them because when i wear my panties i get so excited that my abundant precum soaks and stains my pretty lace panties. And Mistress Sarah has ordered me to purchase some panty liners.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
jamieg

that was so exciting Mistress Sarah, thank You for making me do it. the suggested panty liner was kotex. i got so excited opening the bag and placing the panty liner in the crotch of my panties that my clittie was leaking badly. i carefully pushed my clittie between my thighs and pulled the lined panties into place. it took just a few squeezes of my thighs and i had the most wonderful sissy orgasm. it was several minutes before i could regain myself together and start cleaning up. that was great too, i just removed the panty liner from my panties - and they were like new! thank You for the wonderful idea and experience Mistress Sarah! i could just kiss You (blush)

your sissy
jamie
babygina

Mistress,I am sooo sorry,but this sissy could not get the assignment to cum up.I get the following message:
The page you are looking for is no longer here. Also? We don't know where it is. You could try searching for it:

Could you please post here,for download!!

I want to please the mistress's :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: