Audios at Mistress Always Wins

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Scarlett

http://www.mistressalwayswins.com

I was looking through the SissySchool forum and found several script requests for audios from you all.

If you haven't visited MAW (Mistress Always Wins) please check it out.

The reason I am requesting this is because I printed out some of the scripts in the forum and they are extremely long in some cases or too explicit for public posting since it's difficult to monitor the ages of those who visit.

This is not the case in Mistress Always Wins type audios. Because membership is with a credit card or check it is the only way to verify age and allow you to listen to these audios.

Memberships are for 3 days or over a month. Now, if we choose a script (with your permission) to post to MAW it may not show up right away so you don't want to spend your money and miss "your" audio. On the front page of the site it states what is new this week so you can check the site once in a while and when you see your audio as being posted that would be the time to join, although your membership gives you access to all the audios posted there.
When you find yours you can copy it to listen to as often as you wish, just as long as you keep it for yourself and don't send it out or use it somewhere else on the internet.

I and the majority of other Mistresses's love producing these audios, however they do take us from the phone and are time consuming. We have to turn the ringer on the phone off and any other sounds like email notifications, IM notifications or anything that would show up on the recording.

I am explaining how MAW works because we also do custom audios and based on the length of some of the requests I printed out they would run as much as $35 to over $100 based on the number of minutes.
So, a membership for three days at $14.95 to hear your script is a very good deal in comparison to a custom audio. Custom audios cost more for the simple reason they are custom and made specifically for the person who wrote the script using their names, or
a story that would only pertain to them and they want the privacy and confidentiality of being the only one listening to it.

If you have presented a script and it has not been done I hope this explains why it may not have been recorded due to the time involved, time away from taking calls, and what all is involved in the process along with the fact that we have to be cautious about posting certain audios on the public boards.

Should you check out Mistress Always Wins and consider what I have explained here and would like your script made into an audio that we can add to MAW please feel free to contact the Mistress you would like to record it. If you get a reply that she may not think she would do a good job on that type of audio or is uncomfortable with the subject then just contact someone else because one of us will do it, no questions asked.

(Based on feedback everyone who has joined was glad they did and keep signing up)

If you have any questions about what I have posted here please send me or the Mistress you choose to record your audio, tell her where to find your script in the forums and see if MAW is a good option to go with so you can hear your script put to words by our lovely voices.

Thanks,
Miss Scarlett
Madameincharge@aol.com
Ms Scarlett
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=10
Call Me for Sissy Training: 800-730-9419
babyryan

Ms Scarlett is soooo right........... the MAW site is great!
Ryan

Well my script doesn't have any explict content, so I guess I'm not worried about it :D
Scarlett

Thank you babyryan.

Anything goes in those audios, dosn't it?

Miss Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
babyryan

yes Maam.............. anything ...............and everything :oops:
Scarlett

If you are a member of MAW or plan to be I wanted to let you know I just finished an audio called Sissy cupcake Bell.

As I mentioned, if you only want to join for a 3 day membership to hear this or other audios check out the site from time to time to see what is new.

It sometimes take a few days to post the audio like I did so if you would like to hear it just check to see if that title is there as newly posted and join at that time.

It's only 10 minutes long, but if you are a sissy cupcake I think you will really enjoy it.

cupcake Scarlett
Ms Scarlett