7 Day Sissy School Course

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressSamantha

Here it is!

Your 7 Day Sissy School Course (special thanks to Wannabe cupcake ;) )

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Samanth ... Course.mp3
Email Me: EmpressSamantha@yahoo.com
Call Me: 800-356-6169
My Blog: http://www.phonesexfetishblog.com/
wannabe_baby

You did a wonderful job, Empress Samantha. You're the perfect representative for Sissy School! After listening to your wonderful voice, we all want to sign up to Sissy School's 7-Day Course. :)
candy cumslut

Just lovely Empress Samantha. i can just see a school full of 15 or 20 sissies running around in their frillies and high heels with their little sissy dickies adorned in ribbons and bows. By the way Empress Samantha, my little cupcake cupcake is just under four inches fully erect.

i love day 5, sissy slut training. i am dressed in skin tight and very short red dress with black full fashioned nylons attached to my red lacy garter belt with six inch red patent leather pumps. Of course i am made up like a cheap little whore with a long, blonde curly wig.

Mistress Cecila is waiting to pimp me out as Her personal cock sucking sissy whore. She is curling Her index finger summoning me to Her side. i am frightened, yet excited cupcake holds a CB 2000 cock harness in Her other hand. Ugh, chastity for as long cupcake wants.

Thank You Empress Samantha for allowing us to masturbate on this last day.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
sissy maid bobette

Wonderfull recording Empress Samantha and oh so exciting. How delightfully humiliating for such a large group of sissies to prance around in front of our Female Superiors on day one with our panties down and our tiny three and four inch dickies decorated in lacy ribbons and bows as the Mistresses point and laugh at us.

On graduation day i am dressed in my tiny french maids uniform with sexy black lingerie, black nylons held up by my lacy garter belt, fluffy white lace petticoat and white apron and maids cap. Of course i am made up like a cheap, sleazy tramp.

we sissies are so appreciative of our graduation present and being allowed to masturbate before our assignments. It is so humiliating to stand in front of our beautifull Mistresses as They laugh and ridicule us as we mess our panties, but we can't seem resist we all cum in short order.

i cringe as i am assigned to Mistress Elizabeth to work as Her sissy maid. She is sitting with Her beautifull legs crossed and dangling a CB 2000 cock harness in Her hand. i know i am in for a rough time at the hands of this beautifull Bitch Goddes, but i will do my best.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
wannabe_baby

sissy maid bobette wrote:i cringe as i am assigned to Mistress Elizabeth to work as Her sissy maid. She is sitting with Her beautifull legs crossed and dangling a CB 2000 cock harness in Her hand. i know i am in for a rough time at the hands of this beautifull Bitch Goddes, but i will do my best.
candy cumslut wrote:Mistress Cecila is waiting to pimp me out as Her personal cock sucking sissy whore. She is curling Her index finger summoning me to Her side. i am frightened, yet excited cupcake holds a CB 2000 cock harness in Her other hand. Ugh, chastity for as long cupcake wants.
Ah, personally, I think I'd love to be a cupcake for Empress Samantha herself. She's so commanding but caring, her voice so silky yet firm. I'd think myself the luckiest person in the world to toddle around in my diapers, obediently following Empress Samantha around the Sissy School corridors cupcake takes me to show off to the other Mistresses (and their sissies). :oops: :)
EmpressSamantha

And you make such a sweet lil' cupcake, too. ;)

So perfect in following all my orders and subjecting yourself to my whims...

*giggle*
wannabe_baby

:oops: Of course, Empress Samantha. I'd be helpless to all of your commands. And I'd love every second of it. :)
EmpressSamantha

And you have something new on its way you, cupcake. ;)
sissyphilipa

That was wonderful Empress Samantha, I will definitely be joining up, thanks :oops:
sissy_sindy

sign me up! :D
sissycam

where can i sign up. love the audio