Your lips look so beautiful... I want them - Domina Amanda

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Domina Amanda

Click - I want that tight little pussy of yours, but your mouth is so good I don't want to leave it

Domina Amanda
1-800-356-6169

My Femdom Diary - Sissy Training
YIM - DominaAmanda
AIM - Domina Amanda

"Through man's passions, nature has given man into woman's hands, and the woman who does not know how to make him her subject, her slave, her toy, and how to betray him with a smile in the end is not wise."
-- Sacher-Masoch
annasissydoll

Oh Mistress Cecilia!
i am TRYING to be a godo sissy, but Your lovely VOICE is driving me so CRAZY!

its so HARD to keep form having cummies!
oh to be in the DRESISNG room with You like that1 cupcake to watch you get naked, making me notice every beautiful curve of Your AMAZING body as Yoru voice TEASES me!
and also so humiliating that You even permit me in the dressign room with You, as if my seieng You naked meant nothing more than a hosehold pet saw You naked.

YIKES then making ME wear teh bikini i picked out for YOU! MAKING me get naked in the dressign oom and model the pink bikini for You!
so HUMILIATED As You tel me pink is the perfect colro for me!
oh GOD so hard to not make cummies!!!!
as i lay beside You on the beak ALL day long and EVERYONE will see me!!!

MAKING me wear the bikin out fo the store behind you, dressed in teh same bikini, lke some Women dress their pet doggies in the same fasions!

oh god two GIRLS soaking up sun, slathering loationg and geting a PERMANENT SISSY TAN!!!!
oh no Mistress oh NO so HARD to not make CUMMIES!!!

oh god to visit the taning salon to REINFORCE My sissy atan lines!!! OH GODDESS OH GODDESS!!!
making me raise my head to SEE everyone lookign at me!
hearing the LAUGHTER! teh salesgir saying Thank you Ma'am TO ME!!!!

Yes Mistress.... i'm going to LOVE my sexy new sissy tan...*sobbing, clityt THROBBING!*

anna sissy doll
http://annasissydoll.blogspot.com/
i am Mistress Cecilias anna sissy doll