Cute Sissy Panties - Mistress Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

Oh my, those are the cutest little pink lacy panties you are wearing!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sarah/cutepanties.mp3
rowdyrod

omg omg Thank you mistress sarah for this panty audio! damn im so horny now lol hey mistress sarah can you do a talking panties audio? i'de love to have another talking panties audio. say stuff like "its me your panties do you like my silky crotch stroking your balls?" that would be hot! if you can find the time please do one :P
miss prissy pindick

Just wonderfull Mistress Sarah. i so love it when You say the word "panties" and so ashamed to lift up my little mini skirt and show off my pretty pink lace panties to You and Your friends. i am so sorry for the tiny little erection in my panties and precum spot, but i just can't help myself.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
MsSarah

You are all some very naughty girls. I am going to have to do a whole panty series audios. Perhaps a panty inspection will be next. Line up for your inspection now.
sissy maid bobette

Just lovely Mistress Sarah. i would never appear before You, Mistress Sarah, or Your Lady Friends in a very short skirt with no panties. Panties are a an absolute must for we sissies in short skirts and high heels. we sure don't want any unsightly displays or our teeny weeny dickies.

we sissies would certainly love a series of audios devoted to panty training. Tease and denial related to Mistrerss Sarah's panties, sniffing, fondling, worshipping etc.

Love the panty inspection. i can just see a large group of sissies lined up at attention raising their skirts on command for all the Mistresses to inspect their cute little panties. Too large a spot on a sissy's panties gets a good spanking.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings