Now Hiring! Empress Molly's Sissy Bikini Car Wash :-)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Molly
Site Admin

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity...positions will be filled quickly! Click here to listen.

You don't get paid for this job...it's such a great position that you have to pay me to work there.

xoxo,
Miss Molly
CEO of The Sissy Bikini Car Wash

http://www.femdomphonesexcalls.com
~800-356-6169~
Last edited by Miss Molly on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adriannagirlygirl

Ooooh Can I be the first lucky sissy to take part, I need to work on my sissy tan lines and I would love to provide a little relief for our manly man customers who get hard while watching us wash their cars.
miss prissy pindick

Lovely Empress Molly. i am sure there will be a long line of sissies applying for this incredible job. This may be a whole new thing for Dominant Women. Opening franchises of Empress Molly's Sissy Bikini Car Washes. And the best part is that we sissies have to pay You to be allowed to work in our skimpy, pink, polka dot bikinis.

i was wondering Empress Molly if You would require Your bikini sissies to wear a chastity device. we sissies wouldn't want our little erections popping out of our tiny bikini bottoms and embarrassing ourselves.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
Miss Molly
Site Admin

Adrianna--Only if you promise not to take your work home with you! :P

Miss Prissy--I have a solution for sissy car washers who can't keep their clitties under control...they get a nice, cold squirt with the hose! Although...pretty pink cock tubes might be a nice addition to the work uniform. Where will I keep all of those keys?!? :lol:

~Miss Molly~
CEO of The Sissy Bikini Car Wash

http://www.femdomphonesexcalls.com
800-356-6169
Last edited by Miss Molly on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
miss prissy pindick

Good point Empress Molly. A cold squirt would certainly would help quell a naughty sissy from displaying an unsightly erection. i was thinking that when a sissy was washing the roof of a car, he might be inclined to rub his bikini bottom against the soapy window of the car. You know what compulsive masturbators we sissies are.

It might be embarrassing for the Sissy Bikini Car Wash to have their sissiies making creamy messes because they can't contol themselves. i suppose this kind of perverted behaviour could just result in termination. There are plenty of sissies waiting in line to take the job.
Miss Molly
Site Admin

miss prissy pindick wrote: I suppose this kind of perverted behaviour could just result in termination. There are plenty of sissies waiting in line to take the job.
Or punishment! At Empress Molly's Sissy Bikini Car Wash, we reserve the right to use physical punishment and humiliation to reprimand our employees!
wannabe_baby

Empress Molly wrote:I have a solution for sissy car washers who can't keep their clitties under control...they get a nice, cold squirt with the hose!
Oh my! It'll look like us little sissies have wet ourselves! :D Still that's what we get for not being able to keep our little clitties in check.

I'm more worried about having to prance around in my little pink polkadot bikini in the cold wind and the freezing snow. My little nipples will be as hard as a rock and, cupcake to say, my little clitty will have no danger of being big in that weather. :oops:
miss prissy pindick

Excellent point Empress Molly. Nothing like a good ass whipping in public to punish and humiliate a silly liitle sissy who can't control himself. i could just see a pink polka dot bikini clad sissy with a bright red ass crying uncontrollably while getting back to work scrubbing those cars.

Maybe, Empress Molly, a sissy who makes a creamy in his bikini bottom should be the first one selected to "entertain' a male customer in a private room while his car is being serviced.
sissy maid bobette

Lovely recording Empress Molly and oh so humiliating. i could just see myself in a skimpy pink polka dot bikini with five inch pink high heels waiting for a car to pull in. Then a group of we sissy sissies come prancing out carrying our buckets and sponges with our sissy asses wiggling as we get to work scrubbing the cars. we are all so terribly ashamed of ourselves, yet some of us still manage to display a tiny erection in our bikini bottoms.

Empress Mollie, i think the Sissy Bikini Car Wash may need some private rooms for we sissies to take a gentlemen who wishes to be serviced. This is a unique car wash where the car washers tip the customers with a free cupcake job.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy maid priscilla

What a wonderful idea Empress Molly and a great opportunity for we puny pricked sissies to put to good use. Of course we sissies would have to pay You for this delightfull job opportunity.

i can just see all us prancing around in our pretty and dainty pink string bikinis and pink plastic spiked heels with our whorish makeup and curly wigs working hard to perform up to Your expectations. May i suggest Empress Molly that You may want to hire some cute college girls to supervise our work while You are busy running the business. They could carry riding crops and boss us around and apply some well deserved spankings if a sissy is not working hard enough or, heaven forbid, a tiny three inch erection should cupcake out of our bikini bottoms. Of course, we sissies would have to pay them as well. i think it would be good experience for cupcake college girls to get sissy training experience.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
Ms Anns steph

Oh Empress Molly.. found this one just in time...as with the warm weather.. I've been thinking of my pink two piece.. which I hope to model soon and have a pic taken... of course I would love to do some washing...
pantysue_g

i wish i could be like the car wash girl in Cool Hand Luke, but instead i will just do my sissy best with the little titties i have...
pantysue
sweet cherry

very sweet sounding voice ms molly
Ms Anns steph

Just had to come back and listen
pantysue_g

Working at the carwash... the carwash yah!
pantysue