Christmas Party...

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressJill

So, what outfit would you wear if you could go public with your prettiest girl outfit?!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Jill/ch ... -sissy.mp3

xoxo,

Empress Jill

http://www.kinkyphonesexmistress.com
BlondeAngela

Hi Empress Jill!
How are you?
You are a beautiful lady.
Have a wonderful holidays!

Being a beautiful and feminine pre-op transwoman, of course I do go public dressed as a lady. I am a woman these days, and live and dress as one.
I have a number of favorite feminine clothes that I love to wear.
One of my favorites is this beautiful, knee-length, flared and layered, red silk/chiffon skirt that I wear, usually with a white blouse, nylons, and red high heels.
I love silk/chiffon, it is such a sensual, feminine material, it is one of my favorite fabrics, and I own alot of silk/chiffon dresses, skirts, blouses, and fashion scarves.

I have another beautiful white dress that I wear that is a similar style to the famous white dress that Marilyn Monroe wore in that photo of her with her dress being blown by the wind. That is a classic style of dress, and I love wearing that dress on occasion.
I own some little black dresses too that I like to wear.

I own a beautiful turquiose silk/chiffon skirt that I love wearing with a black or white blouse, and with silver and turqiouse earrings and jewelry.
I also own a lovely lavender skirt that I wear with a white blouse and with white pearls, or silver earrings and jewelry.

With most of my dresses, skirts and blouss, fashion scarves, etc., especially black, red, white, and blue colors, I wear gold earrings and jewelry, or sometimes diamonds.

I sometimes wear white pearls also, especially with a blue dress, or white dress.
For casual wear, I own some blue jean skirts, cotton or cotton/blend dresses, and skirts, simple blouses, sweaters etc..

For makeup, I usually use Revlon or Covergirl products.

For shampoo and conditioner for my long blonde hair, I usually use Aveda or Redken hair products.
I get the color touched up on my hair, and my hair deep-conditioned, at my beauty salon, where i also get a facial, and my nails done.
My hair is naturally a dark/blonde, light/brown color, and I have my long beautiful tresses colored at my beauty salon not a platinum blonde, but a somewhat lighter shade of blonde.
I usually wear my hair either long and straight cascading down my back, or pinned up in a high ponytail, or pinned up in a bun or a stylish chignon updo.
When the weather is bad, cold, rainy, windy, etc., I sometimes bun my long tresses and wrap a large headscarf over and around my bunned hair, either in a bunned headscarf style, ( wrapped from the front and tied in a scarf bun over my bunned hair in back), or in a classic "housewife" headscarf style, (wrapped from the back and tied in front).

I love fashion scarves, and wear them sometimes as neckscarves, sometimes as headscarves, and on occasion a small scarf wrapped around one of my wrists for some feminine flair, or around the handle of one of my purses.

I also sometimes at night, (when I am in my lingerie, and in bed with my handsome loving man Todd), wrap a cute little fashion scarf around the base of my estrogen-feminized ladystick, so it cascades over my feminized testicles, for some sensual feminizing of my already feminized male genetalia, ( the only part of me left that is still male ).
And my man loves that, how I am a woman from head to toe, and then feminize my ladystick and testicles with a lovely little fashion scarf.
I also sometimes wear perfume, and my favorite women's perfumes to wear are Hermes French perfume, and J-Lo's Glow perfume.

As far as my man Todd goes, I love it when he dresses up handsome and masculine in a dark suitcoat, slacks, with a white shirt and dark tie.
He wears his hair short and neatly trimmed in a "businessman's" short hairstyle, which I love on him.
I love it right after he gets his hair trimmed, I love how it looks and feels, I love careesing it, and giving him long, loving careeses, hugs and kisses, and careesing and kissing his wonderful masculine body, his handsome face, his sweet lips, and careesing his adorable masculine short businessman's hairstyle while I hug and kiss with him.

Since I went on estrogen and anti-androgens, had my facial feminization surgery, and breast implants, etc., and transitioned from male to female, I almost always wear dresses, skirts and blouses, etc., and rarely slacks or jeans.
I just feel like dressing feminine, and I am with a man who loves me dressed feminine.
Along with being with my handsome masculine man, as his beautiful feminine lady, the thing I love most about being a woman is that I do get to dress beautiful and feminine.

It is wonderful being a lady, and being the loving wife of a wonderful handsome masculine man who loves beautiful feminized transwomen, and who loves me and who adores me as his beauitiful. feminine, loving lady. :wink: :)