Cassidy's Sissy Hair Removal Tips

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Cassidy

Want to be a real girl? Well you can lease be a less hairy one!
BlondeAngela

You have a sweet, lovely voice Cassidy.
You seem to be a lovely and beautiful cupcake woman, who is gentle and considerate with your femme gay sissies when you are feminizing them, and teaching them to be sexy, feminine, and alluring ladyboys!
After you are done feminizing them, I am sure they will be gorgeous ladyboys, ready to please handsome masculine men who like beautiful feminized ladyboys!

Your suggestion to the femme gay sissies is wonderful. Silky smooth skin is a must on a beautiful feminine lady! (or a beautiful feminized ladyboy!)

When I first started dressing as a female, one of the things I enjoyed most in my feminization was shaving my legs and underarms silky smooth, plucking my eyebrows, applying my makeup, putting my earrings in my newly pierced ears, and then putting my nylons on over my freshly shaved smooth legs, before putting on my panties, a cute skirt, lovely women's breast forms, a lovely bra and silk blouse, and a pair of high heels, dabbing on just a little perfume, and then brushing out my beautiful, silky, long blonde hair.
I felt so lovely and so feminine having silky smooth legs and underarms and dressed as a beautiful, feminine cupcake lady! :wink: :)
FemmeJenn

There is nothing worse than ugly male hair showing though sexy stockings or detracting from a sissy's pretty bra. I have been smoothly shaved for years and can't imagine ever letting it grow again....eeeewwww.
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> Empress Cassidy, Thank-You soooo much for Your encouraging words! Your voice is positively melodic to a sissy's ears! I'm sure many gurls at Sissy School will find benefit from Your suggestions. I just love the feel of being shaved and plucked!

Gina
susan9316

You are so seductive. I do pluck my eyebrows to make sure I don't have that bushy man look. I keep my clitty sack smooth by plucking our those hairs. I wish I could take the next steps but I'm afraid that would be too much for my wife.