A Real Man

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Lesee

How thrilling it would be to hear a real man's voice telling, very matter of factly, how he would transform me into his femmy girlfriend or housewife, how devoted he would expect me to be, and the various ways I could express my devotion to him, domestically and...otherwise.

A sound file to dream about and wish for...
Nancy

Well ask Ms. Ally nicely, she has an incredible diversity on offer here. I'm sure she'll grant your dream eventually, kinda girl she is.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

You are so right, that *is* the kind of girl she is :)

I will see what I can dream up and whip up for you ravenous hussies.

Ms. Ally
TJ69DOM

Hi Lesee,
this is TJ. You may have seen my profile on one of our sites.
I have quite a few ways to feminize you. I'd like to discuss them during our session.
I've had 'houseboys' before and they're lots of fun!
Of course being a "real man", I live w/a "real woman" and you'd have to be subservient to her as well.
You would would do all the housework, nude, wearing nothing but clothes-pins on your nipples, a butt-plug and tight leather underwear to hold the plug in place. Of course, you would service me, or the Mistress, when ever we chose.
Mostly, I would humiliate you in front of her. I'd spank you, make you wash my feet and massage them. I'd expect you to suck my toes, as well as kiss and lick them too.
If we are pleased, Mistress will help you with your wardrobe and make-up and we'll take you out to a truck stop and pimp you to the drivers...

That's enough for now, we can discuss the rest when you schedule a session w/Mistress Ally.

Sweet dreams,

TJ
Ellisandre

TJ, wow! Thank you soooo much for your post. So does this mean we might soon be hearing your strong and reassuring voice in a sound file guiding us, instructing us, even commanding us to be our feminine best just for you?

Ohhh, TJ darling...you incredible man...thinking about that just makes me melt! Please let us hear what you have to say.
SissyDom

Hello Sissies! I am a man who loves sissies. I am wondering how many sissy out there would enjoy it if I created some audio clips where I subjected you my masculine form of feminization? I recently poster my introduction on the "Introduce Yourself" page!
janie

SissyDom wrote:Hello Sissies! I am a man who loves sissies. I am wondering how many sissy out there would enjoy it if I created some audio clips where I subjected you my masculine form of feminization? I recently poster my introduction on the "Introduce Yourself" page!
That could be fun :-)

I am not gay, but i do have fantasies.
Sexy21ID

SissyDom wrote:Hello Sissies! I am a man who loves sissies. I am wondering how many sissy out there would enjoy it if I created some audio clips where I subjected you my masculine form of feminization? I recently poster my introduction on the "Introduce Yourself" page!
That sounds great sissydom.
blackadder1723

wow sissydom that sounds great, i'd love to hear about how you sissify, humiliate and shag us poor defenceless sissysluts :oops:
shrimpygimp

Sissydom, i would love to hear some feminization audios by You! i'm very confused about my sexuality right now; maybe You could help me clear things up.
SissyAl

This would be a dream come true!! xxx
xXx - I am yours, Mistress - xXx
BlondeAngela

Most sissies who love dressing as women are femme and gay, and love making themselves beautiful and feminine, and love dating and pleasing handsome masculine men, the sorts of men who love beautiful feminine and submissive ladyboys.