Do You Love Women’s Shoes? - Domina Amanda

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Domina Amanda

Click - Sissies seem to have such wonderful taste in shoes and boots…

Domina Amanda
1-800-356-6169

My Femdom Diary - Foot Worship
YIM - DominaAmanda
AIM - Domina Amanda

"Through man's passions, nature has given man into woman's hands, and the woman who does not know how to make him her subject, her slave, her toy, and how to betray him with a smile in the end is not wise."
-- Sacher-Masoch
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Do I WHAAAAAT?????? :lol:

Anything 4" or higher does me, Mistress, to help give me that sexy flirtatious wiggle when I walk: elegant court heels, strappy spikeheeled slingbacks, cute girly ankleboots, assertive, slutty knee-length boots.
(still looking for that elusive pair of thigh-boots though!) :(

In leather, patent leather, suede.

in black, pink, red, white, brown!

Imelda Marcos, eat your heart out! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
FemmeJenn

Mistress if there is one thing i love more than pretty dresses or lingerie it's shoes. i have quite a collection of shoes from strappy sandals to pumps with various heel heights. i especially like matching the color of my shoes to what i'm wearing or accessories such as a belt or purse and i seem to prefer open toe styles that show off my painted toes. i am a firm believer that high heels are a must to help sissies learn how to walk in a feminine way. There are many wonderful sensations sissies experience when dressing up such as the feel of satin and lace or the taste of lipstick but to me that powerful sound of high heels clicking on pavement just screams "Girl". Wonderful audio Domina Amanda, thank You!
rj

No fair. It's just impossible to pick a favorite.

I just love going out in a pair of shoes that could almost pass for a guys. Something like a low heel pair of Mary-Janes with some dark trouser socks or pantyhose.

Or even something as simple as a pair of running shoes with pink trim.

I guess my favorites would have to be my boots. Simple black, nearly knee high and a moderate heel -- about 2 inches.

Or maybe it's those simple sandals I bought a while back. Can't beat a nice pair of simple (mostly) white sandals to show off a new pedicure.

Or maybe it's those pumps with the moderate heel!

Help me, my credit card is smoking!
fanofamanda

Amanda, I finally got a nice pair of black pumps! About 4" heels and a soft velvet like material over the shoes. They make my legs look so sexy when I have on my white stockings!