Mistress Courtney Suggests Special Perfume for Sissies

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissifiedlisa

Hi Mistress Courtney. That's a very good idea. I used to use a seperate bottle of female pheromones together with perfume. I didn't know they were combining them now. I now just use regular perfume on a daily basis (Eliz Arden Red Door). I may do this down the line. Thanks for the information.

xox
sissylisa
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Courtney,

When my Mistress and I were newlyweds, She, "loved," The, "My Sin," Perfume by Lavin. They don't make it anymore; they haven't for decades. They used to advertise it on the Television during Christmas, Saint Valentine's Day, and cupcake's Day times. (We're taling two channels [NBC & CBS), black and white only.) Televison started at 3:30 in the afternoon ... with a half-hour test pattern. That's so your set could get properly warmed up.

Avon made a great perfume. "Little Black Dress." I'm allergic to so many fruit flowers, fruits, and nutmeats, I have to be very careful of what fragrance I use.

Sad to say, "Little black Dress," isn't made anymore either.

No one can wear any fragrace at either my day-job (where everyone knows I, "dress,") or at my In-home Catering Contract business. (Which is Susan-less).

I also have to be very careful due to my Mistress/Wife's breathing problems. I can't use any at home either

I'll leave the perfume use to those Class-mate cupcake, who don't have any other responsibilites. Mistress wouldn't permit me to buy it anyway. It must be nice to have money you don't have to account for.

I always remember that line by the dancer, Jules Muchen, from Irving Berlin's, "Easter Parade," Movie. As he described his Salad to Judy Garland and Peter Lawford. As he cut a clove in half and rubbed it behind his ear-lobes, "Ah! Garlic ... perfume for a gourmet!"

I would have loved to be in any one of those pretty outfits the, "girls," wore. and to think that they were sung to by Robert Alda (Alan's cupcake; also a Broadway Star.)

Just my thought on perfume.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.