Sissy, What Are You Wearing?! ~Empress Melanie

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Mistress I'm wearing a calf-length slim fitting skirt dress, with slit cut to mid-thigh; the suits colour is something of a cross between lavender and lilac; wonderful colours for a sissy to wear, don't You think?.
I'm also wearing my soft pink silk blouse which has plenty of ruffles and frills.

On my legs I'm wearing my new pair of pantyhose in 'dried rose' shade: its like the colour of rose wine and it matches my suit perfectly.
My 4" heels are white and they've got those tapering really pointy toes which makes my feet look bigger than they are: they're actually quite dainty for my height.
And, to top everything off I am wearing my favourite wig:long soft brown curly hair, cascading over my shoulders.
The whole effect is like one of those sweet smartly dressed sales girls you might see in a department store that stands shyly to one side, always attentive, but would never dare pressurise the customer.

Or a pretty secretary, for a boss who appreciates a pretty girl with a slim figure, but who can also type, and be discreet.

Oh, and as I type this I have one of my favourite Marlene Dietrich movies in my DVD drive, 'The Flame of New Orleans', and just so envying her all those fabulous ballgowns she gets to wear!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressMelanie wrote:Ms Stephanie, lavendar and lilac are two of my favorite colors. So pretty! :)
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Mistress I'm wearing a calf-length slim fitting skirt dress, with slit cut to mid-thigh; the suits colour is something of a cross between lavender and lilac; wonderful colours for a sissy to wear, don't You think?.
I'm also wearing my soft pink silk blouse which has plenty of ruffles and frills.

On my legs I'm wearing my new pair of pantyhose in 'dried rose' shade: its like the colour of rose wine and it matches my suit perfectly.
My 4" heels are white and they've got those tapering really pointy toes which makes my feet look bigger than they are: they're actually quite dainty for my height.
And, to top everything off I am wearing my favourite wig:long soft brown curly hair, cascading over my shoulders.
The whole effect is like one of those sweet smartly dressed sales girls you might see in a department store that stands shyly to one side, always attentive, but would never dare pressurise the customer.

Or a pretty secretary, for a boss who appreciates a pretty girl with a slim figure, but who can also type, and be discreet.

Oh, and as I type this I have one of my favourite Marlene Dietrich movies in my DVD drive, 'The Flame of New Orleans', and just so envying her all those fabulous ballgowns she gets to wear!
:D :D :D :D
Oooh, I'm so pleased, Empress: its funny how it seemed to make me feel even more feminine when I was wearing an outfit in this colour.

And I really didn't know they were two of your favourites, in case the other sissies accuse me of being 'teacher's pet'! :)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"