There will be no attempt to make you look like a REAL GIRL!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

But I have special plans for you. Please post feed back and ideas.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... ville1.mp3
suzifrills

Nothing there, does not play, the other file is great
Empress Josephine

hmmm thank you I need to check that out
Empress Josephine

Please try it now
rj

Works great. Thanks you very much. I loved it. It showed a real understanding of how I'm wired at any rate.
Empress Josephine

Thank you! I hope you'll subscribe to my blog. You add your email on the left hand side bar and it will update you on my post.
beatrice

Thank You, Dear Empress! I always tingle with excitement, when my Mistress gives me my "to do list", when working as Her secretary!
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
Empress Josephine

beatrice wrote:Thank You, Dear Empress! I always tingle with excitement, when my Mistress gives me my "to do list", when working as Her secretary!
I know. I am ready to post on my blog looking for a secretary but finding the right one is hard. I really need a very special girl. I'm fun but I'm also a little demanding, super busy and just can't deal with a drama queen.

Thank you!
sissy maid bobette

Lovely recording Goddess Josephine and right on target. As a very obedient sissy maid i know how to dress the part and obey orders. i love dressing in my black french maid's uniform with sexy black panties, bra and garters and black nylons while i'm perched in black five inch spiked pumps. i'm in whorish make up and curly wig while i do my Goddess' houswork, scrubbing floors, cleaning toilets, and doing laundry, oh how i love washing Your dirty panties and stockings, and whatever else is on the "to do"list.

i agree Goddess it would be wonderfull if every Woman owned two sissified male slaves. What a better world. men would be working as house maids and scrub women as well as waitresses and secretaries to bossy Femaie executives.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I think the idea of being your PA and sissy secretary is more appealing to me than being sissy maid and having to be on my knees all day, and scrubbing floors.
So your other sissy can do that! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress Josephine

StephanieFashionModel wrote:I think the idea of being your PA and sissy secretary is more appealing to me than being sissy maid and having to be on my knees all day, and scrubbing floors.
Plus the sissy secretary gets to keep the domestic sissies in line! So you need to be able to wear your mistress hat!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:I think the idea of being your PA and sissy secretary is more appealing to me than being sissy maid and having to be on my knees all day, and scrubbing floors.
Plus the sissy secretary gets to keep the domestic sissies in line! So you need to be able to wear your mistress hat!
Brilliant!
And can I get to wear Mistress thigh-boots too while I'm 'cracking the whip'? :)

sissy maid bobette

Oh dear me Goddess Josephine, is there no limit to the humiliation and shame You put Your poor, pathetic sissy maids through. Now we have to take orders from Your sissy secretary. Isn't it enough that we dress in our fidiculous french maid's uniforms and beg to scrub Your toilets, scrub Your floors and wash Your lovely panties and stockings.

It sounds like Stephanie is going to enjoy ordering me around and cracking the whip to make sure my housework is in order. Please Goddess Josephine can't You take time out of Your busy schedule and punish me if i make a mistake.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
StephanieFashionModel

sissy maid bobette wrote:Oh dear me Goddess Josephine, is there no limit to the humiliation and shame You put Your poor, pathetic sissy maids through. Now we have to take orders from Your sissy secretary. Isn't it enough that we dress in our fidiculous french maid's uniforms and beg to scrub Your toilets, scrub Your floors and wash Your lovely panties and stockings.

It sounds like Stephanie is going to enjoy ordering me around and cracking the whip to make sure my housework is in order. Please Goddess Josephine can't You take time out of Your busy schedule and punish me if i make a mistake.
How dare you question Our Goddess judgment, you silly sissy.
Its 50 lashes for you, my girl!

miss prissy pindick

Oh my sissy maid bobette, you perverted little sissy bitch. you certainly have gotten yourself into a fine mess. i can't think of anything more degrading and humiliating than being accountable and taking orders from Goddess Josephine's sissy secretary. i don't think Goddess is going to honor your request to be punished by Her rather than Stephanie. And it looks like Stephanie is taking her supervisor role quite seriously. After all she has to report to Goddess Josephine.

i was going to model my cute little pink french maid's uniform for Goddess Josephine and beg Her for a sissy maid position. i think now i will apply for the position of sissy slut and hopes She allows me to walk the streets as Her cocksucking sissy prostitute. i think it may be better to swallow my pride, and loads of cum, than suffer the shame you will endure.

So lower those ruffled panties bobette, it looks like Stephanie means business.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.