Sexual Confession - A Home Full of Sissies & Slave

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

You can listen to this at the link below or click my banner and read these sexual confessions at my web site.

This is about one of my sexual fantasies involving slaves and sissies all serving me in my home and garden. HOT

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... -14-09.mp3
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I'm sure your sissy maids would enjoy a similar' shock treatment', Empress! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

i was in the kitchen preparing lunch for Goddess Josephine and Her bull stud. i couldn't take my eyes off the scene in the garden. Goddess Josephine was lounging in Her skimpy hot pink string bikini while Her naked garden slaves couldn;t help stealing peaks at our beautifull and sexy Goddess.

i was dressed in my sexy black french maids uniform with its fluffy white petticoat, seamed black nylons and five inch spiked patent leather pumps. my lingerie consisted of a blac lace bra with matching panties and garter belt. my tiny penis was securely locked in a CB 2000 cock harness. Goddess thought it best to place Her sissies in chastity to prevent any naughty accidents.

i made up my face like a cheap, sleazy prostitute in case Goddess wanted me to help getting Her bull stud ready for the afternoon sex session. Loads of bright red cocksucker lipstick. light blue eye shadow and long false eye lashes.

Each time they did, Goddess Joasephine would zap them with Her remote control sending electric shocks to the collars around their cock and balls. When Goddess was ready to come in She summoned Her jackasses to stand in front of Her. Their dinky dicks quickly rose to attention cupcake slowyly raised the remote in front of them.

The little perverts started begging to be spared Her wrath. She started zaping them over and over again as they started dancing around in agony like caged monkeys. Yet She continued. Give it to them good Goddess Josepine, i thought, as i was once in their position and suffered Her cruelest punishments. They finally fell to the ground and were flopping around like fish on a dock as Goddess continued to fry their nutsacks. When She finished they were all moaning and weeping like little school girls. i couldn't help but smile.

Her bull stud arrived and served them lunch. As i served tea at the end, i knelt and asked Goddess if i could have the honor of cleaning Her and Her stud after the session was over. After all, i was the sissy maid and should be cleaning up rather than Her sissy slut who would be getting bull stud ready. Goddess Josephine smiled and said She would think about it.

Goddess can be so understanding at times.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:i was in the kitchen preparing lunch for Goddess Josephine and Her bull stud. i couldn't take my eyes off the scene in the garden. Goddess Josephine was lounging in Her skimpy hot pink string bikini while Her naked garden slaves couldn;t help stealing peaks at our beautifull and sexy Goddess.

i was dressed in my sexy black french maids uniform with its fluffy white petticoat, seamed black nylons and five inch spiked patent leather pumps. my lingerie consisted of a blac lace bra with matching panties and garter belt. my tiny penis was securely locked in a CB 2000 cock harness. Goddess thought it best to place Her sissies in chastity to prevent any naughty accidents.

i made up my face like a cheap, sleazy prostitute in case Goddess wanted me to help getting Her bull stud ready for the afternoon sex session. Loads of bright red cocksucker lipstick. light blue eye shadow and long false eye lashes.

Each time they did, Goddess Joasephine would zap them with Her remote control sending electric shocks to the collars around their cock and balls. When Goddess was ready to come in She summoned Her jackasses to stand in front of Her. Their dinky dicks quickly rose to attention cupcake slowyly raised the remote in front of them.

The little perverts started begging to be spared Her wrath. She started zaping them over and over again as they started dancing around in agony like caged monkeys. Yet She continued. Give it to them good Goddess Josepine, i thought, as i was once in their position and suffered Her cruelest punishments. They finally fell to the ground and were flopping around like fish on a dock as Goddess continued to fry their nutsacks. When She finished they were all moaning and weeping like little school girls. i couldn't help but smile.

Her bull stud arrived and served them lunch. As i served tea at the end, i knelt and asked Goddess if i could have the honor of cleaning Her and Her stud after the session was over. After all, i was the sissy maid and should be cleaning up rather than Her sissy slut who would be getting bull stud ready. Goddess Josephine smiled and said She would think about it.

Goddess can be so understanding at times.
Yummy how sexy are you? Very good! Thank you. I enjoyed that.