Sissy cupcake audio request

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

SissyKimberly

Been on this site for awhile but never thought to request an audio before...

Well well well, what do we have here? Pull up your dress now princess—well, what are you waiting for? I said now! *Gasp* Oh my god, I can’t believe it. You wet your training panties again! I can’t even begin to tell you how disappointed I am right now. Look at you! Wetting your trainers like a little cupcake girl. I told you that if you needed to use your cupcake to come and tell cupcake, but it’s obvious you can’t be trusted to stay dry can you? Well that’s the last straw honey, you’ve proven to me you’re just not ready for cupcake training. I told you that one more accident meant I’d be revoking your cupcake privileges permanently, and I intend to follow through on that promise! Oh yes princess – you know what that means, it’s back to pampers for you, and I mean permanently!

You knew the rules, I promised to buy you those pretty Disney Princess pull-up training panties to help you learn how to use the cupcake like a big girl, but you just can’t keep them dry! And to think, I was all ready to convert your nursery into a big girl’s room, with a dresser for all your pretty new big girl panties and training bras, and a cute pink canopy bed fit for a princess. But no, you’ve shown me that you’re still just a little cupcake girl, who still needs her cupcake for everything.

Well c’mon then, let’s get you onto the changing table. Up you go, now suck on your pacifier like a good girl while cupcake gets those wet trainers off. Ugh—you really soaked these didn’t you? P.U., into the cupcake pail with those… alright then well here we go; legs up so cupcake can get you into a nice thick cupcake, perfect for a little cupcake girl like you. That’s right, a nice thick pair of diapers for little miss cupcake pants. Let me just make sure those pampers are on nice and snug, I know you can be quite a wetter so I got the extra thick overnight kind. And just in case you do manage to spring a leak, here’s a nice crinkly pair of pink plastic pants to help keep your crib dry. There we go, nice and snug.

Aww, look at those tears… is somebody fussy? I think I know a cupcake who needs a nap. You heard me right sweetheart, there’s going to be a lot of changes around here starting now. It’s obvious that the reason you’re so cranky all the time is because you aren’t getting enough sleep. That’s why you can now expect a nice long one hour naptime each day at noon. Now c’mon princess, let’s get you tucked in for your nap. Here we go, your old pink fuzzy cupcake bunny sleeper. You remember this don’t you sweetheart? The one with the cute feet and the big floppy bunny ears on the hood. Best of all it comes with those sweet thick cupcake mittens sewn in, so I know you won’t be getting into any trouble during naptime. I know I said you’d outgrown it, but now I realize it’s perfect for a sissy cupcake wetter like you. Now let’s just get that on—oh how precious! Look at how cute you are.

Alright now enough playtime, up you go, into your crib. Here’s your care bear to keep you company, and I even went through the trouble of making you a special naptime bottle of formula. It’s laced with plenty of special girly hormones to help you sleep, and if you don’t want to earn any punishments I’d suggest you finish it by the time I return. Now I don’t want all that sunlight distracting you—let me just pull these curtains closed… perfect, nothing to disturb my cupcake’s naptime. Look at you, all diapered up for your trip to dreamland. Isn’t this better honey? No more worrying about pretending to be a big girl, no more of that difficult cupcake training. Now you can be the little sissy cupcake girl you’ve always wanted to be, just a silly sissy crybaby who still wets her diapers... Alright princess, nighty night! I’ve set your naptime timer for an hour. I want you to get plenty of rest because tonight my cupcake is coming over to babysit! Won’t that be fun?
stephykate1

Great Job! I love when the story is written directly as if the mistress is talking to you, rather than having her read a story.

Thanks for the work.
Empress Kendra

I will be making an audio of this tonight email me for details. Should be so much fun!
SissyKimberly

Thank you so much in advance! I'll be so happy to hear the results.