Sissy Size Shortcomings

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

For my sissies who not only look girly in their panties, but HAVE something girly in their panties...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... omings.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
sissy-baby-j

*blushes* thank you for the wonderfull audio.
My own sissy bits are sooo tiny they are actually inside me (i recently put pics of it up)
*BLUSHES*
sissy maid bobette

Lovely recording Empress EmmaJane, but i don't ALL sissies are tiny, little dicklets. i think its only about 99.5 per cent ( giggle ) As a tiny dicked sissified male, i think its unfair for beautifull cupcake Women to say that we are all completely useless and worthless losers.

we can be feminized and in lacey lingerie, stockings, high heels, maids uniforms, wigs and make up and put to work scubbing floors and toilets, dusting furniture and doing the laundry. we can be trained to be very obedient sissies and will even dress as cheap, sleazy prostitutes and suck cock to earn extra money for our Mistress.

Of course, we shrimpdicked sissies have certain perversions like compulsive masturbation, after all, Women will not have sex with us so we turn to chronic wanking. But all a Mistress has to do is lock us in a chastity cage and hide the key and that problem is solved. A good solid ass whipping helps control our filthy habits as well.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings