Favorite Heels ~Empress Melanie

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress my current favourite pair of heels are black patent leather court shoes with spiky 5" heels, which I bought second-hand on Ebay for 'half-nothing'.
I had been able to wear UK size 8 for years, particularly in real leather but patent leather and suede or velvety materials had usually been unforgiving but now that I've discovered that size 9 are readily available in the UK I've bought most of my heels on Ebay
(the biggest size available in Irish stores is size 8)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressMelanie wrote:Ohhh sweet Stephanie, black patent leather spikes are my favorite!
thats wonderful, Empress! :D
I've always thought spiky heels were meant for patent leather shoes, particularly because of their shiny appearance

Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Stephanie, F.M., Miss Melanie,

My favorite pair of heels are now five years old. They, too, are a black patent-leather shoe. They have an in-step strap, as a Mary Jane. The heel is only a 3.75-inch. It's a traditional heel thickness, not a spike.

When I was in Manhattan for the Summer Fancy Food Show, my friend, Alanna, who just had her surgery the previous January, we went SHOE SHOPPING!

I got this pair at the Macy's Store near, "Fashion Avenue," [Seventh]. I also got a double discount! I broke them in when we walked down Seventh Avenue to the Village Vanguard. I had also purchased a cute cranberry color mini-skirt with pleats and a black top for the summer.

I've had their heels re-done twice. These aren't, "sittin' shoes," these are, "workin' shoes." These are the ones that I have to wear ("have" ??; NOT) with my French Maid Uniform for Mistress' Meal service.

Even these days, with Her ill health, Mistress still lays out, when I'm to wear, except when it's pre-established as part of my Housemaid Uniform or French Maid Uniform.

I must have some 50 or so pair of heels. When you could take more than two bags, my third bag was nothing put shoes. Ten days - 20 or 22 pairs of heels. No flats!

Those are my favorite pair of heels. I've even had the elastic gore replaced, too!

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
StephanieFashionModel

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Miss Stephanie, F.M., Miss Melanie,

My favorite pair of heels are now five years old. They, too, are a black patent-leather shoe. They have an in-step strap, as a Mary Jane. The heel is only a 3.75-inch. It's a traditional heel thickness, not a spike.

When I was in Manhattan for the Summer Fancy Food Show, my friend, Alanna, who just had her surgery the previous January, we went SHOE SHOPPING!

I got this pair at the Macy's Store near, "Fashion Avenue," [Seventh]. I also got a double discount! I broke them in when we walked down Seventh Avenue to the Village Vanguard. I had also purchased a cute cranberry color mini-skirt with pleats and a black top for the summer.

I've had their heels re-done twice. These aren't, "sittin' shoes," these are, "workin' shoes." These are the ones that I have to wear ("have" ??; NOT) with my French Maid Uniform for Mistress' Meal service.

Even these days, with Her ill health, Mistress still lays out, when I'm to wear, except when it's pre-established as part of my Housemaid Uniform or French Maid Uniform.

I must have some 50 or so pair of heels. When you could take more than two bags, my third bag was nothing put shoes. Ten days - 20 or 22 pairs of heels. No flats!

Those are my favorite pair of heels. I've even had the elastic gore replaced, too!

Missy Susan
50 is a lot, Miss Susan.
I think I've probably only bought 50, all told since I started investing in my feminine wardrobe, so, given that I had 3 or 4 purges, I've probably got rid of at least 20 pairs, of shoes and boots!
Of course as you work a lot in heels, it wouldn't make sense for you to be dashing for the train in 5" heels!

sissybrad

my fav's are pair of leopard print 4 inch heels with cupcake toe. doesn't go with anything, but feels so fun just wearing them around the house!
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Stephanie, F.M.,

I'm groaning inside, with that horrible word, "purge."

I think that I did, "post," about one purge that I did back in 1972 or '73. we were still in Ipswich, Massachusetts. My wife stood by me as I placed all my girl items in the Saint Vincent de Paul Society Collection Box. She said it would help me overcome my, "Illness."

In that purge, went my MOST Favorite heels of all time. I was coming home from work (about and hour and a half ride.), and the Cancellation Shoe Shoppe was having s sale. I was still in my business suit. She measured my feet for women's shoes. They fit perfectly! Black, patent-leather, (what else?) with a Mary jane strap. However, no buckle, they had three metal rings that the strape went through. They were an almond style toe-box. Perhaps only 3.25 to 3.75 inches. (sigh) I haven't purged since.

Well, I did leave three pair on some 5-inch spikes, that I got from Sexy Shoes-dot-com. (The Leslie Shoe Company) at my Tiffany Club of New England's Clothing exchange area. They were pretty but 9 M is not 8.5 W.

But those heels from that Macy's Store are still my most favorite of all my current shoes.

This past weekend, I dd bring one of my Granddaughters a almost new pair of very pretty black with white design, 3 inch heels and matching un-used clutch-purse. However my gifts of Chocolate were on the top of the list. A chocolate high heel, a choc late violin, chocolate cell-phones and small chocolate race cars and little planes for thr little fellas.

Sorry for going off on a tangent again (what else is new?) but when you're writting or talking about the basic necessities of life, they inter-twine. (e.g.: High Heels, Dark Chocolate, Red Wine. - all the basic things a girl needs.)

Mistress has me leave all ny pretty clothes and shoes in the room. that way I can see them, not forget that they are, "there," and I'm not permitted to wear them. I she know how much i, "love," those heels, She'd probably select another pair to be part of my Uniforms. I like my red leather heels from Newport News, too.

When we came back from Hartford, we stopped in John Warrener's, "Glamout Boutique." I needed to replace my B-forms and C-forms. Mine were being held together with band-aids. She also selected three new YES! - NEW!! panties for me. Size 7. White nylon with plenty of lace. One with Black trim, one with red trim and one with pink trim. I was on, "cloud nine," all the way home. My Wife hadn't seen John in two or three years.

My granddaughters did very well in their Dance Competition. "Nationals," are in November. The Giselle Ballet is in October.

It's late, I've got to get to bed. I've just made some Leaping Tiger Tea, too. Mistress is watching the, "boob tube," I mean the, "telly." No more C.R.T.s anymore. Flat-screen.

Dear Stephanie, and any other readers, sorry for meandering, "off topic." Some dsy, I'm going to get a full count of my shoes with color, heel height, toe-box style, et cetera but Mistress doesn't give me that much, "free time."

Miss Stephanie, if you ever do get married or, "owned," and can defray any logisitical cots, I'll be happy to be your Matron of Honor. NMiuss tiffany Anne would also make a good Bridesmaid, too.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
StephanieFashionModel

Dear Ms Susan
Was that your one and only 'purge'?

I'm sure we all look back and can name plenty of items that we really would love to have back, and wish that we couldn't accept that we were never going to 'cure' ourselves of our needs.

And I often wonder what was the reaction of the person(s) who chanced upon my purges items

Ms. Susan Pauline

Yes, Miss Stehanie, my one and only time.

There were those specific items as I noted, but just one purge that included wigs, shoes, clothes, make-up, et cetera.

I'm not wealthy. Why spend money when you don't have to?

It's way past my bedtime. More thoughts tomorrow. Need a Matron of Honor?

Sisterly yours from across the pond,

Missy Susan
StephanieFashionModel

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Yes, Miss Stehanie, my one and only time.

There were those specific items as I noted, but just one purge that included wigs, shoes, clothes, make-up, et cetera.

I'm not wealthy. Why spend money when you don't have to?

It's way past my bedtime. More thoughts tomorrow. Need a Matron of Honor?

Sisterly yours from across the pond,

Missy Susan
thats true.
Actually my purges, such as they were, were due mainly to me moving to work abroad, and then return home, via England.

So if I hadn't moved at all, I mightn't have had to purge.

When leaving home I stored three suitcases full of clothes in the attic of my cupcake's home, where I had been living, but they were discovered and opened in my absence, and most were either thrown out, or given away
(my cupcake and I never discussed it although I'm sure she had probably long suspected!).

As for Matron of Honour, I would indeed be honoured! :wink: