Dress your Mistress

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

Here is your chance girls! Dress me in what you like
enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constan ... stress.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Dearest Empress, having studied your picture, I believe I've got the perfect look for You.

The dress will be a classic Christian Lacroix 'pouffe dress' from the 80's:

I've a picture in my head of a photo from one of my fashion magazines, so I'm just trying to picture, and I can't be certain of the materials, but, here goes:

The top of the dress, which is sleeveless, will be pink, with black polka dots, perhaps silk, satin, or taffeta, but the 'pouffe' portion will be wide-ruffled black taffeta, cut to mid-thigh.
On Your arms You'll wear slinky black stretch 'opera gloves', extending half-way up Your upper arm.
On Your legs You will of course wear the sheerest of black pantyhose, 15 denier probably
(alternatively Your hose could have an intricate pattern extending the length of your leg, as if Your admirers wouldn't be attracted enough already).
On Your feet you'll be wearing black satin 4" heels, which are tied at the ankle by black sashes.

Your hair will be swept back, provocatively, to display to the fullest Your beautiful face, and you'll wear a flower, perhaps an orchid or carnation, similarly to Billie Holiday
(and of course You'll be carrying a black clutch bag, with long metal chain).

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"