Princess Daisy's Sissy Fantasy, Part 4 ~Empress Melanie

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

princessdaisy

that was so great :D. Thanke you Mistress Melanie
girls wear the best outfits ever
sissyphilipa

EmpressMelanie wrote:The final chapter of Princess Daisy's Sissy Fantasy ... Princess kisses a boy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Melanie ... part_4.mp3

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Great job, Princess Daisy! Let me know if you want more :lol:
That was fantastic. Thank you EmpressMelanie, I wish I was that lucky sissy :oops:
princessdaisy

EmpressMelanie wrote:We sure do, Daisy! Thanks for the script. If you come up with another please let me know!
I have another one that I think you might like: it's called "The new Cheerleader"

----------------

Girls, say hello to our newest recruit. Yes, I know he's a boy, but he wants to join the cheer squad. Isn't that cute? Well, I say why not let him join us? If he wants to be a cheerleader so much, I say we let him.

First off, let's get you suited up. Get rind off all of those clothes. Yes that's it, including the underwear. Oh don't be embarrassed, it's nothing we've seen before, right girls? (girls giggle) Ok, first put these on. Yes, you see them correctly, a Bra and panties. I'm sad to say that we don't have any boy cheerleader uniforms, so you're just gonna have to be a girl. Now put on the bra and panties. Hmm, yes...doesn't that feel good on your skin, that silky smooth cotton, much better then those silly boxers. Ooh, girls, he's having trouble with his Bra, let's help him out.

There we go. Here are some small towels to help fill those cups. There, now you have a lovely figure for a boy. oops, I mean girl. (giggles) Now, let's get the stockings on. It's good that you're practically hairless, but next time, you might want to give them a shave. Ok, let's roll the stockings up like so...there. (giggles) I can see you're enjoying this, you're little friend is showing.

Now it's time for for the outfit. The uniform is two-pieced with a long-sleeve Top and this very loose and full circle skirt for that extra "Swish" when we spin. Ladies, put the top on him first, Hmm, our school colors really look great on you Now the skirt, there's no button, so it has to slide up your legs, come on girls, help him out. There you go, doesn't that feel great? Come on, give us a twirl. (giggles)

Now for the hair. Tara works in the drama department and picked out this lovely brunette wig. let's slip it on... Ooh, you're getting prettier and prettier. The hair is loose and down now, but I know a perfect style for you: A little combing to straighten the knots, now we style it in a pretty ponytail and tie it up. Marcie has a pretty pink bow that will do you justice. (giggles) You're almost done. Now for the final part. Ladies: it's makeover time.

We begin with a smooth foundation to hide your boyish looks...of course that won't take long. Now for the eyes: Mascara to make those lashes curl, then some blue eyeshadow... keep your eyes closed. There, and next comes the blush, every boy loves a blushing brunette (giggles) and you do look very pretty blushing. And now the last part: your lips. A bight pink lipstick makes you look very kissable, you'd like to be kissed, wouldn't you? a big strong man holding you close, his hands brushing your easy-access to legs while he's touching his lips with yours...hmm, I'd bet you'd let him get some tongue too, huh? (giggles) Let's uses some lip liner to make it look flawless and some lip-gloss to make them shine.

That's it, we're done, come look in the mirror to see the new you. Ooh... don't you look beautiful: a pretty teen cheerleader that make the players double take: Those smooth stocking-covered legs, that loose and swishy skirt that shows the world your panties, the top with your growing breast and finally, your beautiful face all done up in makeup and bows, just like a teeny-bopper. Let's see a cheer, here's a set of pom-poms and just cheer, add some "sis boom ba."

(giggles) You're really enjoy this don't you? I can tell by your smile that you like cheering, jumping around and feeling your skirt rise. Well, ladies, looks like she's one of us now. Welcome to the cheer squad, you're free to stay like that even after training is done. Oh and guess what? In honor of your new status, We'll hold a party in your honor. A sleepover, won't that be fun? Now come on, let's get to practicing., you've got quite a way to go.
girls wear the best outfits ever
Empress Josephine

How cute! I love it and I love the name Daisy for a sissy!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress Josephine wrote:How cute! I love it and I love the name Daisy for a sissy!
another name of a flower, 'pansy', is an alternative name for a sissy on this side of 'the pond', Empress

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"