Your Pretty Red Silk Dress

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressSimone

Don't deny how much you love dressing up for your Mistress...
You know why you dress up as well.

Listen girl!!!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Simone/ ... ssissy.mp3

Want to show off your outfit
Then Call

Mistress Simone

1 800 601 6975
www.kinkyphonemistress.com
Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
princessdaisy

Oh that was so great :D I want to be dressed prettily oin red :D
girls wear the best outfits ever
jmsissy

Oh Empress Simone. Please let me wear that red dress and be your sissy.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Simone, and Princess Daisy, too,

I think that the number of Red Dresses thart I have (four or five)are second only to the number of black dresses that I have. I do only have two LBD's. (Little Black Dress).

Now, if you add in my red, black, or red and black skirt-suits, the total gets bigger.

Just think, Princess Daisy, if we still lived in Brooklyn, we could compare our dresses. However you're probably too cupcake to remember the Brooklyn Dodgers and remember when Shea Stadium was new and Ebbett's Field wasn't a school yet.

I always enjoyed talking with Gil Hodges. He was on the Hospital's Board of Directors.

Flatlands, Flatbush, East 80th, and Remsen -- now you're getting me all, "misty-eyed."

Then there's always Fifth Avenue in Brooklyn. The biggest black market in the World. It always beat anything france had to offer. You could get anything ... for a price.

I was gpoing back to bed and I saw, "red dress," so I had to visit.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.