Bella's Closet

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid fifi

Oh me Empress Bella, i am so ashamed at having been caught in Your lingerie closet please forgive me Empress. To be perfectly honest Empress Bella, i have been doing it for some time. Whenever You leave the house, i make a mad dash to Your lingerie collection. my tiny penis at full erection before i even get there.

To make matters worse, Empress, i have been doing some extemely naughty things with Your dirty panties and stockings. Sniffing, kissing and sucking on those deliciously worn dainties.

Please Empress Bella, please dress me as Your sissy maid and put my worthless ass to work.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
EmpressBella

You SHOULD be ashamed! Not, however, for having been caught, but rather for not telling me in the first place how fond you are of my lingerie!

As punishment, you will most definitely be sissified and put to work. Perhaps I'll make you wash those delicate dainties of mine that you've been so rudely sniffing without my prior permission!

Of course, there's no telling just how devious I can get. I might even lend you out as sissy housemaid to several of my other friends who could use your services. They're certainly very fond of the sissy maids that I take into my employment.

sissy maid fifi wrote:Oh me Empress Bella, i am so ashamed at having been caught in Your lingerie closet please forgive me Empress. To be perfectly honest Empress Bella, i have been doing it for some time. Whenever You leave the house, i make a mad dash to Your lingerie collection. my tiny penis at full erection before i even get there.

To make matters worse, Empress, i have been doing some extemely naughty things with Your dirty panties and stockings. Sniffing, kissing and sucking on those deliciously worn dainties.

Please Empress Bella, please dress me as Your sissy maid and put my worthless ass to work.