Mistress Olivias Panty Thief Line-up~Detective Sophia~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

Here is the line-up that Ms Olivia requested, I picked the ones that were sticking out in the response to your AWOL panties. Like the ones that are to quick to defend themselves. Oh I didnt do it Ms Olivia or I would never!! Ok yeah we will see....The Investigation continues "Operation Panty Recovery" is in full effect. If you are one of the named panty thiefs you only have one thing to do, call and plead your case.
So be warned if you are not part of the solution then your part of the problem. I mean you can go ahead and confess, maybe the lovely Ms. Olivia and I will take it easy on you, but by choosing to hide and lie about your offence will prove to be a very, very, bad idea...I have provided information with the following links, If you want to start at the begining visit each link then click this audio below.
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/ ... anties.mp3

1. http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=10807
2. http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=10853
3. http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=10862
4. http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=10866
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
rowdyrod

what would make this storyline even better is if you do a panty check on the suspects. see what panties they are wearing and stuff
sissy maid fifi

Well done Empress Sophia. i think Empress Sophia that attention should focus on sissy maid bobette. he has already confessed to one of thefts of Mistress Olivia'a precious panties, stealing two pairs at least. So i think he would be the obvious suspect.

Now we see that other Women are having their panties stolen, its so very disgusting. Its one thing to be a panty worshipping pervert, most sissy maids are, but stealing panties must be stopped. It looks like its becoming and epidemic.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
Empress_Sophia

Yes sissy maid fifi we are hard and on the case, but Im not sure that sissy maid bobette is the only guilty one here. Where were you on Sunday the 18th of October? Maybe all the ones so quick to blame someone else are the true thiefs, although bobette did confess....uhmmmmm but that might have to do with how excited she was. *giggles*
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
Mistress Alexis

Lol, Ms Sophia is rough and determined to find that thief.

I suggest you girls invoke your right to be silent, keep quiet until your lawyers arrive. Don't even look at Ms Sophia while you wait. Otherwise you might find yourselves being frisked and searched. And searched again.

Okay who am I kidding, Get everyone to pull up their dresses and skirts Ms Sophia. Find the culprit! And if you need any help, or a witness to say that you didn't violate any of their rights. I'll back you up!

And if any of you girls need lawyers, I'm here for you. Although I don't have a law degree yet. A Mistress is much better than a lawyer!
Empress_Sophia

Well your girls are in such luck that the lovely Ms. Alexis is willing to defend your panty thiefing asses. Well enjoy while you can and get to lifting those skirts!! And Ms. Alexis Esq has a nice ring to it....Do what you can for them there in big trouble. Once you have all the evidence you might want to step down as there lawyer and become part of my prosecution team. *giggles*
Empress Sophia
sissy maid bobette

Dear Mistress Olivia, Sophia, Alexis

i think sissy maid fifi is way out of line, accusing me of being the local panty thief. Yes Mistresses, i confessed to stealing Mistress Olivia's black lacy g-string and red thong and was carted off to jail dressed in my cheap sleazy prostitute outfit.

The arresting officer took my sissy ass to jail and the officer in charge was a gigantic black woman, who only laughed and threw me into a large pen with some truly disgusting characters. i was made to suck cock and took their giant cocks up the ass all night.

But, i knew i was wrong, being a disgusting panty thief and did my stay in jail learnig to become a very good sissy prostitute for my Mistress Olivia.
But i much as i love dirty panties, i am not guilty of these other panty thefts. Has Detective Sophia investigated sissy maid fifi's house for the stolen panties?

i remember that night< Mistress Olivia, when i stole Your lovely panties, sissy maid fifi was often on his knees serving cocktails and cupcake up Your skirt trying to gain a look at Your pretty panties. So i really think he should be seriously investigated.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress_Sophia

Why thank you bobette for your very well put post, but eveyone is still a suspect till ive ruled everyone out:) *giggles*
Sophia
Ms Anns steph

MMM the Panty thiefs have been named.. but seems no one is clear of any charges....Is the Panty defender from LDW still available.. ? HOw many Panty defenders are there at LDW? I of course will raise my dress or skirt... and hope my Mistress can absolve me of any of this panty thiefery...
pantysue_g

i am the easy one to pick out in the lineup... i am 6 foot 3 inches! That's me 6 feet tall and 3 inches long.
pantysue
sweet cherry

lol at 6 foot and 3 inches
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey.. wanted to check to see if there had been any developments or reports of the panty thief....
sweet cherry

he may never be caught
stay tuned
sweet cherry

no updates again i see