Long, Shiny Locks ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressBella

The hairdo makes the woman, or does it?

What's your favorite hairstyle, my darlings?

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetish.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress, I was just about to post about the joys of wearing my long-haired wig! :D
Are You able to read my MIND, as well??? :shock:

Anyway, being the flirtatious sissy I am, :wink: I'm going to keep You in suspenders, for just a little bit longer, before telling You all about my favourite wigs and what they do for my sissy persona!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
steph_il

I love my chestnut colored page cut wig
Stephie :)
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress, I was just about to post about the joys of wearing my long-haired wig! :D

Anyway, being the flirtatious sissy I am, :wink: I'm going to keep You in suspenders, for just a little bit longer, before telling You all about my favourite wigs and what they do for my sissy persona!
*grins*

Well, I don't know about being able to read your mind, but I'm pretty good at discerning what sissies are most concerned with;)

Naughty girl! Keeping Miss Bella in suspense about what your favorite wigs are. Maybe a spanking or two will hurry you along! No matter, I'm a patient Mistress. I know that my sissies will eventually spill their secrets to me and feel all the better for having done so!

Besides, wigs are absolutely fascinating to me! It's the best way, in my opinion, to drastically change the way you look without having to spend hours in the salon.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
EmpressBella

steph_il wrote:I love my chestnut colored page cut wig
Oh my, steph!

And I'll bet it looks absolutely smashing on you! Chestnut is the perfect blend of that rich brown brunette and a touch of smouldering red:) What made you choose that color? And I'm fascinated by the Paige cut! Have you always fancied yourself a girlie girl who likes short hair as opposed to longer locks?

I wonder if the chestnut color is close to your natural color, or is it completely, drastically different? They always say the grass is greener on the other side, and I think this is especially true when picking a new hair color to play with. Blondes always want to be brunette or red, and brunettes usually want to give blonde a go!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

message deleted
Last edited by StephanieFashionModel on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

steph_il

EmpressBella wrote:
Oh my, steph!

And I'll bet it looks absolutely smashing on you! Chestnut is the perfect blend of that rich brown brunette and a touch of smouldering red:) What made you choose that color? And I'm fascinated by the Paige cut! Have you always fancied yourself a girlie girl who likes short hair as opposed to longer locks?

I wonder if the chestnut color is close to your natural color, or is it completely, drastically different? They always say the grass is greener on the other side, and I think this is especially true when picking a new hair color to play with. Blondes always want to be brunette or red, and brunettes usually want to give blonde a go!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Thank you Miss Bella
Yes it is completely different than my natural hair. I have seen myself as the girlie girl with shorter hair, rather than longer. One advantage i like about it is when i'm down on my knees, it doesn't get in my eyes and i can look deep into my lovers eyes :oops:
Stephie :)
EmpressBella

steph_il wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:
Oh my, steph!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Thank you Miss Bella
Yes it is completely different than my natural hair. I have seen myself as the girlie girl with shorter hair, rather than longer. One advantage i like about it is when i'm down on my knees, it doesn't get in my eyes and i can look deep into my lovers eyes :oops:
You're welcome sweetie!

Not many girls opt for the shorter styles so it's fantastic to see you embrace that! Every girl needs a signature look, and I'm certain you look fantastic with that pretty little wig:) Isn't it nice to slip it on and change the way you look so easily? I'll bet it definitely helps you step into your sissy persona!

That's a very good advantage you mention! I don't think many girls realize how cumbersome long hair can get when you're serving orally! It's not always pubic hair that you get stuck in your teeth, is it? Sometimes, it's a long strand from the top of your head. *laughs*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress, I was just about to post about the joys of wearing my long-haired wig! :D

*grins*

Well, I don't know about being able to read your mind, but I'm pretty good at discerning what sissies are most concerned with;)

Naughty girl! Keeping Miss Bella in suspense about what your favorite wigs are. Maybe a spanking or two will hurry you along! No matter, I'm a patient Mistress. I know that my sissies will eventually spill their secrets to me and feel all the better for having done so!

Besides, wigs are absolutely fascinating to me! It's the best way, in my opinion, to drastically change the way you look without having to spend hours in the salon.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

I think You might have seen my message before I deleted it, Empress: I mistook Your reply to 'the other Stephanie' as a reply to me! 8)

Do You have many wigs?