Lingerie Launderer ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

beatrice

Yes, Miss Bella! I would love the position! What an honor and a privilege!!!! Your lingerie would be treated with the outmost respect and all my love!!!

Pretty curtsies,
Sissy Maid Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
EmpressBella

beatrice wrote:Yes, Miss Bella! I would love the position! What an honor and a privilege!!!! Your lingerie would be treated with the outmost respect and all my love!!!

Pretty curtsies,
Sissy Maid Beatrice
Why, beatrice, I do believe you mean what you say!

I do so love teaching my sissy lingerie launderers just how to properly treat my dainty delicates, and I've found that, more than just about anything else, it is the one task they love above all others when it comes for caring for their Mistress!

And that's not to mention the added benefit: learning how to properly launder their OWN lingerie so that those pretty little lacy underthings stay as lovely and fresh as the day they were bought!

There's something so delightful about a freshly laundered pair of panties that were done with such care and attention, wouldn't you agree?

XOXO,

Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
beatrice

Hmmm, oh yes Miss Bella (curtsy)! And then to have the wonderful privilege of folding the lingerie and make sure it's all neatly put away in Your closet. One of my favorite chores after laundering the lingerie, is to spend time in Your closet, cleaning it and making sure all Your clothes, shoes and accessories are ready for You to wear! Just heavenly!

Submissive curtsies,
Sissy Maid Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
EmpressBella

beatrice wrote:Hmmm, oh yes Miss Bella (curtsy)! And then to have the wonderful privilege of folding the lingerie and make sure it's all neatly put away in Your closet. One of my favorite chores after laundering the lingerie, is to spend time in Your closet, cleaning it and making sure all Your clothes, shoes and accessories are ready for You to wear! Just heavenly!

Submissive curtsies,
Sissy Maid Beatrice
My my! What a diligent and delightful sissy you are!

I can certainly see you finishing up the laundering, tidying up the lingerie closet in preparation for receiving the freshly folded and clean delicates you've been laboring over all morning. I have a feeling that, unlike some sissies I know, you won't spend hours in my closet, touching everything you can get your little hands on;) Oh, there'd be a little bit of lingering, I'm sure, but you most definitely wouldn't be guilty of dawdling the day away!

I do believe you would make a most delicious addition to my Sissy Squad!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

What sissy wouldn't love the job, Empress?

However its important that You lay down the law to all applicants in advance: name calling, hair pulling, or face-scratching will not be tolerated among competing candidates.
:P
For myself, while I will admit that I will on occasion resort to lovingly caressing and hugging your treasured delicates once I have washed and while in the process of ironing and folding them, I can guarantee to have them in cupcake soft and pristine order in preparation for Your needing to wear them, and I don't think any other sissy can provide you with such assurances! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"