Panty Thief~ Now Empress Hunter's Stockings are Missing!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

rowdyrod

i admit i took em! but i dont think you want them back i made them very sticky hehe
jackiegirl

Dectective Sophia,

That was for you. Oh, I have so many pretty things now. What will I wear this Halloween? What could be next?

Jackiegirl
I'm pretty in pink. Dress me in silk, satin or lace and I'll put a smile on your face.
sissy maid bobette

Empress Hunter, i really don't think these two sissies are the culprits. i think they are admitting to the crime so You will punish them and give them a good spanking.

It seems we have an epidemic brewing here with all the missing lingerie. I think its terrible that we have sissy perverts out there running around stealing panties, stockings, garter belts and spiked heels from the beautifull Mistresses of Sissy School. But can You really blame us Empress Hunter.

i mean if the police officer, who took the phone call, had to make a mad dash to the men's room to jerk off, what chance do we tiny dicked sissies have in the presence of Your lovely stockings and garters.

Actually Empress Hunter, i only made it up to the description of the second garter belt before i made a creamy mess in my black bikini panties.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Ms Anns steph

Empress Hunter...M'am. there seems to be a interesting connection.. stolen panties, stolen stockings, garters, and your boots... and for the most recent connection.. . a missing dildo named "fat cock" last seen in Florida.....Did you file another police report?? I would like to appy to be your personal assistant so that these things don't happen to a lovely, attractive Empress such as your self....
sweet cherry

i said i would bring them back
Ms Anns steph

Hmmmm still missing items as well as some new ones... and seems to be a confession from cherry... seems to be definetly a panty ring....of thieves
sweet cherry

i show you were i hid them ;)
Ms Anns steph

Empress Hunter .. seems cherry has confessed.. now perhaps at the Auction cherry can be fully exposed as the little panty thief she is... or will there be more thieves exposed on May 1st? Hopefully by then fat cock will also be returned....
sweet cherry

Confucius say

man who points finger at another

have three fingers pointing back
Ms Anns steph

Fat cock is still missing as well as the stockings.. be sure to read the blogs soon....
pantysue_g

i am hoping to steal a pair of Empress Hunter's panties at the auction!
pantysue