Princess Canopy Bed

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Victoria

I've recently made a big ticket purchase of a new bed. I had grown tired of my old one and decided that this time I really wanted to splurge on a true, grand canopy bed with a lot of sophistication. What girl doesn't love a canopy bed? I am still every bit the diva I have always been and felt it was only necessary to indulge myself in a truly luxurious bed fit for a queen. But not to worry because it is still every bit feminine and as girlie as I could make it with my pretty cupcake blue bedding and some sexy pink satin sheets and a fabulous pink faux fur throw to go on top of everything.

Princess Canopy Bed
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress Victoria wrote:I've recently made a big ticket purchase of a new bed. I had grown tired of my old one and decided that this time I really wanted to splurge on a true, grand canopy bed with a lot of sophistication. What girl doesn't love a canopy bed? I am still every bit the diva I have always been and felt it was only necessary to indulge myself in a truly luxurious bed fit for a queen. But not to worry because it is still every bit feminine and as girlie as I could make it with my pretty cupcake blue bedding and some sexy pink satin sheets and a fabulous pink faux fur throw to go on top of everything.

Princess Canopy Bed
That sounds wonderful, Empress
Perfect for imagining Yourself as Sleeping Beauty!
:D
Although why not pink, instead of cupcake blue? :?

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"